Gfx bug? Very NOT big deal

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
I logged on my mighty lvl 24 SM for Th last night. Respecced to full (24) darkness. Had to redo qbars and all, and noticed to my surprise that the icon of the "wave" Pbaoe mezz spells was only a gray square...???

This was true for all the lower lvls versions and my current top dog Pbaoe mezz the (not so very feared) "Black Wave" <insert scary music here> Rest of the spellicon's looked proper, but this "spellline" was grayed out. Zt range... It seemed to function allright, but then again all those I tried it on was insta killed by my friends, so a bit hard to check out 100%. I spent most of my bg night trying to get this confirmed and only activly attacked a few:)

So... Corrupt file in my local computer? Real bug? Known bug? Something which will not hold true when I log on tonight?

<Ponders>

Tilda

Do a complete file check with the patcher and see if its still there. Then try and find out if any other people have this problem. After that either reinstall, or RN it :D

Comos

Loyal Freddie
'RN it' hm, you know it sounds like 'google it' but, while 'googling something' takes about 0.856 sec, we all know 'RNing something' takes just a weeny bit longer :D

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
are you using a custom interface? if so maybe its a bug from there. try using another interface aswell

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Its your custom interface

got it on my pbae mez frm sm aswell

I use bio Mod

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Its your custom interface

got it on my pbae mez frm sm aswell

I use bio Mod

K. thx, using Trueblue's, guess thats the source. Not a UI expert but I really can't see how a skin does that, but I be sure to throw creator a hint:)

As stated this is SOOO not a big deal, but it seemed kinda weird only. Got it tested on a (not) friendly infil yesterday, and even wo the normal stunningly beautiful gfx on the button, the spell fires and work correctly... As do my lifetap:)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i get that too and 4 me worked whit deleting from daoc folder the files xxx-33 and xxx-333
xxx is the name of your char

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom