<>gfk<>final Recruitment Drive

G

<>GFK<> Cain

Hi Everyone,

We are having a try out sessions on Saturday 20th July. There will be 2 sessions one at 15:00hrs - 17:00hrs and the other 20:00hrs - 22:00hrs UK time.

The way we recruit is as follows:

1. You attend a try out evening. At this u will play 2 maps ( Hunt & V2 ) as both allies and axis.
2. You will be scored on the following - Shooting accuracy, Positioning, Awareness, Teamwork & Attitude. Each carries 2 points so there are 10 points in total up for grabs for each map as allies and axis. so in total there are 40 points. The pass mark is 28/40 or better ( average 7/10 )
3. If you pass the try out you will wear the tag : <>GFK<>]Trial[ for a period of up to 10 days
4. In the 10 day assessment period u will be assessed on your play on the servers and how you get on with other clan members.
5. You will be told during or after 10 days whether u have passed or not. If you pass you will be assigned to either ]SaS[ Battalion who have 2 spaces left or to our new battalion ]Para[ who have 10 spaces available. please note this is objective match only. Tdm recruitment will commence shortly

If you are interested can you let me know which session you would like to attend and i will forward you the IP and Password for the server and also instructions on how to access a passworded server. My email address for server detsails is cainuk@hotmail.com

If any of you have any questions please contact me a.s.a.p.

Cain
<>GFK<>]HQ.GEN[

p.s. This maybe the last time we recruit for a while so please get in touch if you're still interested

N

][nspectah

Recruits

Is there a physical after that?, and maybe a written test? Oh of course there is the blood and semen analysis to be taken into consideration.

What r u like?!?!?! Do you think this attracts players? I dont think so!

btw how many players in your clan at the moment? r u on your own perhaps?

I'll let you into a secret, IT'S A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

<>GFK<> Cain

Re: Recruits

Originally posted by bigstoo
Is there a physical after that?, and maybe a written test? Oh of course there is the blood and semen analysis to be taken into consideration.

What r u like?!?!?! Do you think this attracts players? I dont think so!

btw how many players in your clan at the moment? r u on your own perhaps?

I'll let you into a secret, IT'S A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmm u into getting physical with guys then? lol a mention of semen aswel..... jeez ur one sick puppy.
As for attracting players..... yeah we do from all over europe and as for clan size......... well at the moment its 47 split into 3 battalions + a HQ & we are also part of a 3 clan 7 battalion alliance that contains 100 people but as far as <>GFK<> go we're wanting to go up to 54 b4 we call a halt to recruiting.

Obviously i'll let you off for being a bit naive and a n00b ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom