GF wants to play :)

V

Vell

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

"Pink enamel"

"Lol...i'm not going to give you gold for that.."

"........"

But pink enamel is wicked! Well, you have to buy purple because there's no pink stuff, but it's still great! Give her all your money so she can go pink! Ooooo and if she wants some advise, tell her that light purple with turquoise goes very nice!

J

Javai

I think Ivan and i proved that having a GF who also likes DAoC ain't the best gold nugget in the world afterall :D

Well as one of those gfs I have to say that if you started out playing together, play the same realm and stay about the same level its the best :)

My only regret is that we both started as complete newbies (no beta) and made two tanks :rolleyes:

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Javai

Well as one of those gfs I have to say that if you started out playing together, play the same realm and stay about the same level its the best :)

My only regret is that we both started as complete newbies (no beta) and made two tanks :rolleyes:

Now thats harsh. two tanks :p

T

Tagetes

Originally posted by Javai
Well as one of those gfs I have to say that if you started out playing together, play the same realm and stay about the same level its the best

Play with Kleal ? <looks disgusted> Uff. The thought!

S

SFXman

Think of this scenario.

You're a kobbo playing a hunter in midgard.

Now there's your GF, bored, waiting for you to stop playing and giving her some QT.

She, after a while, decides to try the game, loves it, especially hibernia and you get a new computer, game, connection, and so on...allready having spent a good two months pay for it.

Now you both are in RvR, real fun fun! Hehee..hihiii!

Then you hear "Hey [Jeff] what are you playing?"

You answer "A kobbo, i go by the name [whatnot]"

Now you are a few levels higher then your GF, you meet her in the frontier.

"Oh [Jeff]! I can see you!"

She waves in the game, she's a middie, she's just standing there, easy RP? Can you resist? yes..she's your GF afterall..and then she whacks you for easy RP!

She's giggling at you, smiling, whatnot..being happy as hell for an easy kill(ooh rhymes...)

Now, you meet her again in RvR, again, standing there, easy RP....will you kill her this time? You know she will kill you so...yes!! Die!...then...dead cold silence from the other comp...you know, you ain't getting any tonight :p
HAHAHAHAH! I was thinking that what the point of your scenario was until the end :D

S

SFXman

Re: Yes

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Yes its ADSL and yes its installed at my home...costs 99 euro/month Dutch provider Cistron (www.Cistron.nl)
I aint sure but did it say you have some monthly datalimit or weekly or what? 100gb for some datalimit...
Otherwise it looks faaaaaantastic, who needs upload speed anyway :D

M

Molten Lava

Datalimit

Datalimit is 100Gb/month on average....one month 150gb doesnt really matter...as long as you stay on average near 100gb

Upload speed is 512kb/s

L

listepik

uhm, to the best of my knowledge, upload is used quite alot, in online gaming.

Think of all the stuff you do, that other players has to know about?
you attack them, you run from A to B, you wave etc

this has to be affected by your upload, somehow.

oh, and women in DAoC:

Yes. start out at the same time, play same realm, level together, in the same guild.

if you started earlier, reroll and start off with her. its for the best

F

Flimgoblin

Since you can play DAoC with no problems on a 56k modem... even in RvR ( the slowdown is due to the dodgy rendering engine, not from net lag) then your upload speed really doesn't matter much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom