Getting old

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Im probably double your age, kiddo. Wait till you hit puberty before coming on whining about how old you are. Got your own teeth ? Your own hair ? Then STFU and go back to playing your video games ! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah, it doesn't really.

My teeth can rot, my balls can hang low, my hari can fall off, but i'd rather be a toothless bald sackswniging oldtimer then that dumba** of a youngster i was :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Doubt you'll be any smarter when you grow older Toh :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doubt you'll be any smarter when you grow older Toh :D

Oh i'm smarter every day, just not in the booksmarts kinda way.

I won't be a gramps who can quote the wikipedia(think about that) to the third degree, but i'll tell tales and old saying like "It ain't the pig in the basket that counts boys. *swig of JD*" :D

And i didn't say i was smart, i said i'm smarter then when i was a young'un.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i found so far hitting 25 to be hard, but i hear from everyone that 25 is a bit of a toughie for men. all my mates and workmates had the same hard time.

Its all good now tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i found so far hitting 25 to be hard, but i hear from everyone that 25 is a bit of a toughie for men. all my mates and workmates had the same hard time.

Its all good now tho

Yeah, heard that from friends too "Oh noes, 25!" never understood it.

But then again, age and years is all poppycock and candysticks to me. And if you don't care about something, you odn't really need to understand why others do :D

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's not getting to 25 that's the problem, it's the fact that the next ten years goes by in about 6 months and suddenly everything you were going to do you, you haven't cos you were too busy getting lashed.

Basicall I worked it all out, as you get older you forget more, so when you look back over the last 5 years all you can drum up is a few holidays and some nights out, so it seems lie only six months has passed.

When you're younger every day is stuck in the brain and 14-20 seems like a lifetime.

It's the first time you hear a little kid say 'that man over there' that it hits home.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i didnt care or still dont, all through 23 i couldnt remember if i was 23 or 22, its just something about 25 that is tough, its hard to explain really

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i didnt care or still dont, all through 23 i couldnt remember if i was 23 or 22, its just something about 25 that is tough, its hard to explain really

That's probably why i can't understand it either, noone gives any explanation 'cause it's "one of those things" :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
job said it pretty well, i sat there thinking what have i done with my life so far

All my mates back home in scotland are married with kids and mortgages, i'm still a partying nutter. while they are off on family holidays i'm in ibiza etc. Way society is (well where i came from) it was considered the norm to get married and had kids and a house, thats just what you do. I havent i'm still out overy weekend etc

I guess for a bit i felt like i wasnt going in the right direction. You snap out of it tho, i did especially when i started thinking of the things i have actually done, spent time in the army, in one of the toughest regiments. Got a career with no qualifications, scuba diving assistant instructor, photographer and promoter and loads other

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ah yeah the old "moral to do like they've done for ages and all others do". Never did experience that.

Hmm, guess that could explain it. But there's the point that people who DO that, still have anxiety about turning 25/xx.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thats cool you never got it, but then you are unique i suppose

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
thats cool you never got it, but then you are unique i suppose

Out of general i'd say, well, considering each and everyone is unique. Yes, before anyone sayes it, even those packs of emo, all of them are unique if you get to know them.

I simply never cared about age, getting older, loosing stuff, gaining stuff. I like to just go as things go.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im 21 and feel old. i keep getting a feeling im not utilising my time propley :(

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Heh im 23 on the 7th of August, worry not youngling!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
20 in 1 2/3 months... Fun. Mental age of a 35 year old psych-ward patient too. Greaat.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I was 36 this month and I'm still enjoying life so theres hope for you whipper snappers yet :)

I look back on myself as I was at 21 and think "geez what a t$%t" when I think of some of the decisions I mafde but I wouldnt change a thing.

36, married with 2 kids, decent job and no major regrets. You cant really ask for more I dont think

confused

Can't get enough of FH
It wasn't my birthdays that started to make me feel old, it was my friends

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
stop hanging around with 15 year old girls then, its just not cool

i'm kidding i'm kidding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom