Getting Guild house back to private

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
May sound stupid, but here goes...

I know I've read some on this a while back, but can't find it anymore..
Some months ago I bought a cottage, and after a bit, I made it a Guild Cottage.. Now I want to get it back to private.
Anyone knows if and/or how to do this?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
i dont think you can :p
:( :(
Ta, Ormie... Even though that's bad news for me...
Can anyone verify this?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its in the manual on selling your house, no, you cannot convert a guild house to a private house.

Best thing to do, make an alt a guild master, leave him in that guild, restrict the old guild access. Then your main char can join another guild.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
Its in the manual on selling your house, no, you cannot convert a guild house to a private house.

Best thing to do, make an alt a guild master, leave him in that guild, restrict the old guild access. Then your main char can join another guild.
I looked in the manual, couldn't find anything about it, but it might have been just me.

Thing is, I'm not gonna leave my guild. But I may have to take a break from DAoC, so I want a cm up with money to pay rent while I'm gone...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
just put some hinges on the cm for huge amounts and then get a guildie give him the money for the hinges and get him to buy them from the cm .. sorted

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Can do that.. Was hoping to avoid having CM on guild house, but....

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Strip the house and let the rent run out. Then but a new house etc. Its a Cottage so you wont loose that many money.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Kathal said:
Strip the house and let the rent run out. Then but a new house etc. Its a Cottage so you wont loose that many money.
Well.. I don't have that much money to loose. Even if you think it's not much money, to me it is... Anyways, I put up a cm there, and we'll see how it goes. Only 3 ppl can get money out of the cm besides me, and one of them is my rl bf. The other two hardly ever use the house and have also promised me not to touch the money on the cm. Yes, I know what you'll say. If they do, it's my own fault. But these are friends of mine, so I will take the chance and trust that they won't.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Aremeriel said:
I looked in the manual, couldn't find anything about it, but it might have been just me.

Thing is, I'm not gonna leave my guild. But I may have to take a break from DAoC, so I want a cm up with money to pay rent while I'm gone...
Says so here.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
I read that page. Read everything there, I'm sure of it. But I didn't see that last bit. Gah.. Must've been my eyes crossing themselves again or something

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Btw,,
i made a Guild house..
was running through housing Bored :D
started clicking on plots and ended up buing a uber lot aswell as a guild house.. duno if its a gm thing..

dunno if thats what your kinda looking for.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
"You can use the /bountyrent command. This will allow players to directly pay for their house rent with bounty points, rather than purchasing tokens which may not be correct in value. This will also only allow players who are guild leaders to pay with their own guild bounty points - rather than a guild leader buying bounty tokens for his own house - or buying guild tokens and using them on a future guild house."

from the housingmanual. I understand it as only GMs can use /bountyrent. Correct? Or can I that arent GM use this command to pay for my own house? (not a guildhouse)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You can use /bountyrent personal xx(xx as in amount) on your own house yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom