Getting Epic/artifact help

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
i been playing here on camlan now for a few weeks on and off, and are getting close to lvl 40 (vampiir) now, when i get to harder parts of epic/cl quests and some artifact credit how easy or hard is it going to be to get ppl to help out? At the moment i'm unguilded so unless i can join a guild I wont really know any one to ask for help.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, try to get into the guild <<Camlann Alive>>. There, u can find many new ppl, u can exp with. There ll also be arte/ml raids soon i guess.

Greetings, Mrburns

Keitan

Banned
Imo, try to get into the guild <<Camlann Alive>>. There, u can find many new ppl, u can exp with. There ll also be arte/ml raids soon i guess.

Greetings, Mrburns

lmfao ! and camlann is dead! reroll to US get 3x xp bonus earlier patches etc etc :) u can get a vamp 1-50 in about 10-12 hours solo there :D
also it has reached 600 players at prime time now :) and it has lots of guilds recruiting!

thats mord btw

Everz

FH is my second home
lmfao ! and camlann is dead! reroll to US get 3x xp bonus earlier patches etc etc :) u can get a vamp 1-50 in about 10-12 hours solo there :D
also it has reached 600 players at prime time now :) and it has lots of guilds recruiting!

thats mord btw

fyi mord is losing pop currently.. it was at 800 primetime.. now 600?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom