Getting abit sick of Every night rvr in emain?

O

old.Music

Zerg numbers :p

BTW don't do ANYTHING else than zerg is total BS because from 8.00 till 23.00 I can do a who emain and won't get more then 15 people. Hardly sounds like a zerg to me.

1 alb - 2 alb - alb zerg machine

hihi

O

old.Takahome

Me like pie :p

I don´t care that much, in open field r vs r, it´s pretty hard 4 me to earn rp but amg/mmg camping... and always end up with albs ourzerging us :/

Well... at least I can have constant crim taking tries, just hope we´ve got more than freaking one and half pbaoers in crim lordroom (yes we´ve got 3 full spec eldritch and 2-3 full spec chanter active). BTW tnx 4 the rp yesterday :p

G

Gilead^

Originally posted by K0nah
Mezz wins fights not zerg. Its pitifully easy to win vs a force double your size or more when your main healing class has AoE 1minute mezz, ur secondary healing class has an AoE root and all your casters have paralyze.

hmm and i always thought druids where the main healers:rolleyes:

S

Salazar

Mezz wins when there arent that big difference in numbers... our dreamteam of 2 aoemezzers have been stepped on by albzerg so many times i cant count... not that we cant take out 16, but 32 is a bit much...

And yeah.. Emain is bit boring.. if you are on zerging side you just go and zerg everything- no skill involved. If you are not, you try to travel fast and take out smaller groups not with mainzerg... and eventually get stepped on by numbers...

A

Aussie-

Actually, be happy

-it's impossible to get a big enemy army to relics without being seen.
-Albs and Mids attack keeps every day... pure farming for hibs
-you dont waist 1-2g every day for teleports ;p

Users who are viewing this thread