Getting a second account.. WHAT??

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there!

Just bought the whole package with all expansions available and created an account for me. Workes just fine. However.. Now I want to let my daughter play on an own account. On most MMO's I've played you can use the same cd's and keys and just pay for a new account. NOT THIS ONE as far as I understand. Is it really so, that I have to pay another 40 euro for two licence keys for her to be able to play?? :eek6: Could have just bought two more packages, would have been way cheaper. Please someone tell me its not so.. pleeease!!

Best regards
/Miramis

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
You can buy another game account form the Subscription part of daoc's website and you get given a link download a client you don't need to buy the game package again

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Theo said:
You can buy another game account form the Subscription part of daoc's website and you get given a link download a client you don't need to buy the game package again

*nods* Thats what I am upset about tbh.. In other MMO's you dont have to pay for another download, I DONT NEED ANOTHER DOWNLOAD.. I have the cd's right here! I ONLY want another licence to open a second account, but are beeing forced to pay 40 Euro for licence AND download. What I meant was, if I had known that, I could have just bought two coipes of each right away, as that would have been cheaper. Is there really no cheaper way??

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Each licence key is ony valid for one account. You need a different set of licence keys for each account that you wish to open. You can get licence keys either from boxed product or online from the official site. You should also note that there is a free trial available which will also provide you with a licence key. You get two weeks of free play and then you must subscribe to keep the account active (you only pay the normal subscription charges and not for any basic licence). This trial has the Trials of Atlantis expansion activated but not Catacombs or Darkness Rising. You can add those separately (19.95€ for Catacombs or 39.95€ for both Catacombs and DR).

You can sign up for a trial account at http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/

You do not get charged for downloading the client, you may download it as many times as you wish from our site at no cost.

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Each licence key is ony valid for one account. You need a different set of licence keys for each account that you wish to open. You can get licence keys either from boxed product or online from the official site. You should also note that there is a free trial available which will also provide you with a licence key. You get two weeks of free play and then you must subscribe to keep the account active (you only pay the normal subscription charges and not for any basic licence). This trial has the Trials of Atlantis expansion activated but not Catacombs or Darkness Rising. You can add those separately (19.95€ for Catacombs or 39.95€ for both Catacombs and DR).

You can sign up for a trial account at http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/

You do not get charged for downloading the client, you may download it as many times as you wish from our site at no cost.

*nods and sighs* I understand, and am sad that I have to pay as much for 2 keys, as I would have for two more copies of the game. In all other MMO's I've tried, all you had to do was buy an account and pay for a month to get started. But allright.. My daughter is eager to get started since we have played the trial together so I guess I will pay up.. again. Thank you all for your time and answers though :)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Miramis said:
*nods and sighs* I understand, and am sad that I have to pay as much for 2 keys, as I would have for two more copies of the game. In all other MMO's I've tried, all you had to do was buy an account and pay for a month to get started. But allright.. My daughter is eager to get started since we have played the trial together so I guess I will pay up.. again. Thank you all for your time and answers though :)
i understand your playing hib from other threads?? nice to see...if u need help with anything give me a PM ingame...on cemeterygates/cemebot :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
comedy prices for a game that isnt really going to attract any new people. world of warcraft £17.99 World of Warcraft expansion £17.99 so the most populer game with all expansions (yes only one) is cheaper than daoc, i wonder which one johny consumer would buy, not that he would have ever heard of daoc seeing as they cba to advertise.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
though to correct myself :) on play.com you can get daoc for;

toa: £12.99 (out of stock)
Cata: £9.99 (out of stock)
DR: £7.99

ignore GOAs page if you are trying to buy it, shop around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom