Getting a hose stuck up my penis

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
And im not looking forward to it, anyone else done it? Discuss!

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
No matter how painful you think its going to be its not thats bad 2bh

Its at least 100x worse, yes it hurts like hell :fluffle:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Like, im worrying way too much.. if i just had some morphine for different occasions. I'd easily pop a shot of that before entering the hospital :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
oooof, nope i've never had it done. Dont really want anything going up my cock!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think they refuse to give one sedative just for the pure fun of knowing that i am aware of them sticking it up my thing. Nurse was going... local anaesthetics ftw meights. fckers!! I should stick my thing up her's..

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
At first I thought you said you had a horse stuck up it. I was looking for some exciting discussion!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
'I'm so bamboozled'

lawl.

Anyway, I'm sure it won't last long fett, then you can get home and bake a cake or something.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said "horse" instead of "hose"

Oh, and a McDonalds straw pre-soaked in vinegar works just as well..........so I'm told.....

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I had to have a cistoscapy (sp?) Which is a camera shoved up there and into the bladder. Had a local because they said that or general and I'm no such pussy to opt for a general. Wasn't pleasant!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
fett, it's not bad! You have nothing to worry about.. I've had a catheter three times and it has never hurt! A nurse will even fiddle with your pee pee! Just hope it's a girl! :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
When it goes in, its not so bad... when it comes out especially after its been in a few days), they say you need to have a full bladder and be peeing to 'help' it out.

Just a word of warning, when you do take a pee when its removed... well it'll feel like your pissing flaming napalm. It'll sting like hell, but remember that it'll pass and just keep pissing like your pecker depends on it (because it will).

Just be glad they are going in that way and not doing it surgically (I.E. straight into the bladder via a hole next too your wang).

Marc

FH is my second home
haha my mate had to have something that resembled a cocktails drink umbrella shoved up his japsy. Once inside they open it up to scrape someshit from the inside of his bellend. He said it was the worst experience he has ever had.

Will teach him not to shag STD ridden slags.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
haha my mate had to have something that resembled a cocktails drink umbrella shoved up his japsy. Once inside they open it up to scrape someshit from the inside of his bellend. He said it was the worst experience he has ever had.

Will teach him not to shag STD ridden slags.

That brought tears to my eyes just reading it!!!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Done it many times as a nurse. Nothing to worry about. Unless u don't like male nurses ;D (if so, just ask for a female one and u'll get it)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Finally done. Damn it stings when i have to pee afterwards, and i didnt mind flashing my thing.. does that make me a pervert? xD

Anyways, he had problem finding the place that leads to the kidneys so im scheduled for an x-ray to see if i am really using it at all :lol:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Finally done. Damn it stings when i have to pee afterwards, and i didnt mind flashing my thing.. does that make me a pervert? xD
Well depends was it a he or she, you flashed it for?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well depends was it a he or she, you flashed it for?

It was 4 people, 2 docs and 2 nurses. And it was not so much flashing as it was not minding it, h0nestly m8´s :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom