Get your own chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Ekydus
I love the way you forumites here can make snap judgements on people's personality, lovely thing that.

Well you know what they say? Your signature is your personality.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
I couldn't get past your first post as my wrist died from scrolling past that sig.

thats good and if you dont wanna scroll then mayb just use the bar to move down ?

D

Dr_Weasel

Where the hell is the shorten sig option? Ive had enough...

W

Wile_E_Coyote

All the drama-queens seems to be out in force tonight. Why people get so worked up over a forum, even if it is a fun one, is beyond me.

It's good entertainment though, in a weird geek-soap kinda way... :p

PS: Why can't we all just get alooooong? :(

E

Ekydus

Game.net Natural Selection liaison

#game.hl

Barrys-squad outfit NC on Werner

IRC Spammer then.

M

mank!

I love the way you forumites here can make snap judgements on people's personality, lovely thing that.

We're all fully qualified psychologists.

You post the most irrelevant shit I've ever seen. You make no sense at all. Again, what relevance does this have? Nobody's judging anyone's persoanlity, DMW is joking. Evidently he hit a nerve.

D

del_eneste

Krypt actually all of them are active apart from maybe the scout and about 1 or 2 more

D

Dr_Weasel

now im really serious.... I want that shorten sig option.

T

Tom

Guys you can edit your profile to reduce the amount of lines you see in a signature. I only see 3 lines, which enables me to escape the crap that some daoc players sometimes put in.

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyote
All the drama-queens seems to be out in force tonight. Why people get so worked up over a forum, even if it is a fun one, is beyond me.

Because scrolling through shite is a tiresome hassle?

Though i do agree, whinging over a forum is pretty pointless. "Mebs" Xtro and Scoob had the right idea.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Tom.
Guys you can edit your profile to reduce the amount of lines you see in a signature. I only see 3 lines, which enables me to escape the crap that some daoc players sometimes put in.

if you dont wanna see long sigs do what he did

and also why ppl take forums so serious: OMG he spammed!!!!!111oneone must whine about it!.

Its not like you fucking HAVE to read it is it.

T

Teh Krypt

You seem to miss the point, theres no post counter on irc. Irc has a lot less rules. Irc is MENT for general chit chat, forums are ment for discussing something between a number of people I thought? and pms for two people who wish to talk about something?

M

mank!

Originally posted by Tom.

and thank fuck for DBs putting that in.

There is precisely no point in that signature, at all.

M

mank!

Do what Xtro did, leave other something pointless.

"I love the way you forumites here can make snap judgements on people's personality, lovely thing that."

You don't read the General forum regularly, ergo you've not got a fucking clue what happens in here.

"Lesson one:
Don't contradict yourself if trying to be a role-model."

O

old.Fweddy

He's right mank. You were out of order calling him a twat. If you feel so inclined in future say instead "You're acting like a twat."

Also Profile>Edit Profile>Additional Information>Maximum lines for Signatures

T

Teh Krypt

*confused, even I can write better English*
Anywho. I doubt DMW would leave over a silly idiot like you... he has more sence.

D

Deadmanwalking

No he is right, i am off.

*cryz*

Cya all

M

mank!

Originally posted by old.Fweddy
He's right mank. You were out of order calling him a twat. If you feel so inclined in future say instead "You're acting like a twat."

Also Profile>Edit Profile>Additional Information>Maximum lines for Signatures

Calling him a twat surely implies that?

I thought he was referring to DMW's post, anyway.

E

Ekydus

Actually I was talking about the reference about calling del_eneste a retard or whatever IRL. You don't know him AT ALL. For all you know he could be the most generous person in the world and if you smiled at him he'd buy you lunch, but likes to unwind by having a little fun. But oh wait, NO NO NO! You have to make your stereotypical snap judgements (which you are all superb at BTW) and attack his ego and insult him. Come on, discuss something useful here, you're not using this to it's potential, at the moment you're all just spamming.

E

Ekydus

In Real Life.

Board = Not reality. People are not always what they seem at one end, because of the anonyminity of the internet. That's why you have 40 year old men chasing 12 year old girls.

E

Ekydus

Wow mank! that's in like no way whatsoever not pointless is it?

D

del_eneste

IRL

Thought you was off? :p
but anyway... ye how ppl can insult me by calling me a retard etc when they dont know me is retarded imo and why ppl take forums so serious? I dunno. Its just aload of writing nothing making them read it.

T

Teh Krypt

He plays Excal on daoc, he can't be kind...

T

Tom

<DUDE>Well, you know, right now I'm like, yeah, well, you know............what about my rug, man?</DUDE>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom