Get this Winamp skin, you bastards!

S

Summo

It's here and for Winamp 3 only.

See here and here

By far the most beautiful yet functional skin I've ever used. It has a nifty startup animation (which you can turn off) and lovel Alpha blending.

If you have a better skin I'd like to see it, but nothing can beat this one, I'll tell ya that.

/edit! DAMN YOU, LACK OF IMG TAGS!

S

Scooba Da Bass

LEARN HOW TO POST LINKS YOU BIG GIRL

It looks semi pretty, but it's for Winamp3 only, and wa3 is wrong for so many reasons, SO GO FIND A NICE WINAMP2 SKIN OK>?

Edit; Damn you Summo and your editing of your broken link ways!

L

legendario

I like MMD3 a bit better plus there is an MMD skin for DFX too :)

M

Moving Target

I think skins with circular volume controls for WA3 are crappy, because if you take it off 100%, it's impossible to get it back on!

T

Trebz

It looks nice, but why the hell would I want half my desktop taken up just to tell me its playing a particular song, which because I can hear it....I already know.

M

Munkey-

I'm sorry but i hate that skin. I always leave my playlist window open and I hate skins that dont intergrate it in a way that i feel comfortable. The only one I use is 'Apill'. Small, compact and the playlist fits in nicely.

And i much rather prefer WA3 nowadays to WA2. Its only doubtful feature is the way it organises its playlist.

S

Summo

I can't find a way to stop WA3 from adding every single track I play to a new playlist. I have over 150 playlists, all with one track in them. :(

Can anyone help me?

Please don't suggest using WA2.

P

PR.

Check under playlists in the options deselect enque as default action.

MMD3 is a much better skin tho :)

C

caLLous

Bollocks, Summo. I minimise WinAMP all the time anyway, so you can just pish off with your fancy arsed skins that I'll never see. I'm (strangely) proud to say that I'm still using the default skin that installed with v2.8, so there. :)

S

Summo

Originally posted by PR.
Check under playlists in the options deselect enque as default action.
I've done that, but playlists keep appearing. :(

S

stu

Boom is great = it uses the remaining 50% of your CPU that Winamp3 hasn't already devoured. It's my favourite 486-simulator.

K

kameleon

plightstar, geocities won't let you link to pics without going through their portal first.

I don't use skins anyway, except for the obvious use.

C

caLLous

I installed WA3 especially for this skin Summo, and I just don't like it enough to justify keeping that stain of a player on my system. Although the skin has some nice features.

P

PR.

I've gone back to WMP9 because it automatically adds the music I stick in my "My Music" folder into the Media Library then it looks it up downloads album art if appropriate and names the track correctly and puts it in a folder named alfter the album. Fantastic :D

N

Nighty-

Use MMD3 or G-Shock for the great winshade modes :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom