Get them while you can

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I heard what you said tris- and i agree with that.. And i believe most people do!
:)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
What does this "Law" word mean? It appears to be some conjured hokum. I don't think I like it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why dont you read the thread and then tell us what the thread is about.
Its not what you are saying it is, at all.
Probably the total opposite.

Im hoping everyone else understood that I was making a point, that the british govt jump to ban something that caused a few deaths but will not ban something that causes 100s of thousands of deaths. Did anyone else get that or what?

I gave an opinion.

If you are against something, leave the other produce out of it as it sounds whiny.

People who overdo things, use things wrong, those people are a problem, not the products. Get it?

I got your point, just thought it's a poor point and if you want to defend these legal drugs, use something else then a thing that's been done to death more then paris hilton. Surely if they are ok, then more reasons then "tobacco and alcohol kills people!" can be used. Right?

Now, do you want to discuss it, or just talk random bollocks about my post without actually saying anything about it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shir.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would like you to show one place where my answer isn't related to what others say and is simply a post about how someone elses post is off-topic or wrong.

Bet you can't.

And that's all i'm going to say about your "oh so related" post.

irony.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i think the government should ban tohtori from life

i can imagine he causes more deaths per year than legal highs... i was suicidal before i put him on ignore

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just going to ignore the anti-posts here for common good;

tris-, i hope you understand the point i was making and can discuss it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
No i dont.

Youre saying im thinking or expl;aining one thing or another.

What i actually did was nothing like you say. Im mocking the govt. They ban products which caused few deaths and allow products that cause thousands of deaths to stay legal.

#im not saying anything about the product, the person, or anything else. I smoke tobacco and drink alcohol, i dont think they should be banned just as much as i dont think the current legal drugs should be banned.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No i dont.

Youre saying im thinking or expl;aining one thing or another.

What i actually did was nothing like you say. Im mocking the govt. They ban products which caused few deaths and allow products that cause thousands of deaths to stay legal.

#im not saying anything about the product, the person, or anything else. I smoke tobacco and drink alcohol, i dont think they should be banned just as much as i dont think the current legal drugs should be banned.

Ok, now compare that to the original post.

You can see how it seems otherwise, right?

That point is fair enough in my books.

You didn't mean it like that, explained how you meant it and that is a more reasonable point of view if looked from a mocking perspective.

Everyones happy.

The mocking didn't just come through from the post, seemed more like the dead horse(you know which i mean) that's been beat.

I mean, you are against this ban obviously, and i have to agree since i think substances shouldn't be banned period, just legalised and governed.

tris-

Why are you telling me what I meant>? How would you know what I meant? I havent changed anything and everyone but you understood the point.

Lucius

Banned
I think it is a good thing that these drugs are getting banned. We don't know what things these people put in them, they could be even worse than banned drugs for all we know.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I think it is a good thing that these drugs are getting banned. We don't know what things these people put in them, they could be even worse than banned drugs for all we know.

Again! this is another reason for government to legalize products they have full controll over, they can even make cash while doing it. Spend the cash they earn on it for tax cuts for mr and ms taxpayer! and everyone is happy :) + They wouldn't have to waste time on new bullshit products every 2 months.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why are you telling me what I meant>? How would you know what I meant? I havent changed anything and everyone but you understood the point.

Where am i telling you what you meant? :eek7:

Jesus mary and his tranny stepsister, you have a problem with agreeing with you now?!

Let's try this again;

"You didn't mean it like that(as in; you didn't mean what i said, you said this yourself), explained how you meant it(in the post i quoted) and that is a more reasonable point of view if looked from a mocking perspective(agreeing with you on the point you DID mean)."

Now what is your major malfunction? ;p

tris-

When you say to someone

you didnt mean it like that

On the face it, it means that you are telling that someoen what they meant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When you say to someone

you didnt mean it like that

On the face it, it means that you are telling that someoen what they meant.

It was a reply to your "i didn't mean it like that", i said "ok, you didn't mean it like that".

Ok?

Context bud, context ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom