GET rid of that damn short chest timer for keep take.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Why O why is the timer small.... people lying dead next to chest cant get immediate rez so they miss out on chest.

The timer has to be increased its stupid.

Sort it out. : )

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Would be a nice change to see an auto rezz happen on friendlies when a keep is taken. That way you could avoid alot of angry players who miss out on the chest.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Interesting. I'd amend the concept though:

Auto-rez only for winners, or allow them to auto-collect loot while dead.

Otherwise potential imbalance when the other side are in a position to re-take if its been a close fight.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you win a bag, and for whatever reason, DONT get it. PUT IN A TICKET!

they can and will check if you are eligible for one and give you one

Aada

Part of the furniture
This has never happened to me but man i would be pissed if it did.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah this has hapened to me several times. It's an issue I have raised with mythic, don't think I have the responce still, but it was basically "It's on our to do list."

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Or the loot could be placed in your backpack automatically and if the backpack is full you could have like a tab up by the minimap which would let you loot it once you've got space, like with quest items in AoC.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Anyone winning a gold loot bag and not being able to claim it for whatever reason can raise a ticket and they will get it. Happened to about 4 of my guildies and they all got it a day or two later.

Not the greatest work around but considering the whole influence thing is shat anyway its a start.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure a mass auto-res is the way forward. Looting bag chests (PQ and Keep) while dead and/or extending the timer to couple of minutes would seem to be the most sensible and un-abusable suggestions presented here.

Now we've just got to figure out a way of stopping the entire raid group from standing right on top of the chest so people can't click on it.

Putting it on the ground floor or the next floor up with the renown trainer/merchants ought to sort that out.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Why not just have a auto loot (as Toel said) if u win a bag it gets looted automatic in to your inventory.....how hard can it be ?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Why not just have a auto loot (as Toel said) if u win a bag it gets looted automatic in to your inventory.....how hard can it be ?

:iagree: This would completely solve the problem, as they could just use the overflow system they have already introduced for if you inventory is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom