Question Get our iPad app

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is there anyway to stop this spamming me every time I change forum or login to the site on me iPad. I say once no and no again and again. I am quite happy without the app and viewing fh in the browser as standard

Thanks for the offer but it gets annoying after a while

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It shouldn't do that, for now I have turned off the prompt in the settings.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
feh just buy forum runner tbh not a bad app

Poag

m00?
I've got it. But i also have a decent screen phone so I don't need it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Is it just me, or is Forum Runner worse than getting raped in the face by horse with an iron cock heated to 200 celcius?

What a fucking awful app; buggy as hell, times out, connection errors (WiFi or not), doesn't display images properly, sometimes doesn't post my posts, sometimes does, sometimes just sits there with a spinning icon, sometimes says "you can only post once in 10 seconds" when I only pressed "post" once.

Fucking red hot AIDS.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
recently it has got preety bad always crashing for me as well. the devs i thinks make single apps for a few forums and as they are paid apps they are more better looked after, i know the peeps who make tapatalk are scumbags, but that is preetymuch rock solid compared to forum runner now

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I don't get all those features when using forum runner but pictures and avatars are an issue as well as not able to view spoilers.

Other than that it works ok.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Spoilers will not ever render properly with ForumRunner because spoilers aren't a native feature of XenForo.

The other issues I cannot say I've come across, any chance of some screenshots?

Problem at the moment is XenForo still haven't released their mobile skin because ForumRunner as a solution (being an add-on) isn't the best.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Why are the tapatalk devs scumbags? I've got tapatalk on my iphone and was gonna buy it for the SG3 because to be honest it's a damn solid app :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've no strong views about the developers themselves but just google "tapatalk security issues" and "tapatalk security issues 2012" for starters Wolfman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom