Get Off Topic into Wiki!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Seeing as Freddyshouse has got its own Wiki, WE should be on it as this bit is the most vibrant and perverted of all the Freddyshouse forums

Correction, you stand for like 75 % of all the shite.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i made an effort and i thnk it summarizes it nicely.

Freddys OT

EDIT: And evidently i'm cr*p at placing things in right places...or lack there of skill altogether...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
clock is ticking guys ;)

I should have said midnight dutch time but I'll give you the extra hour for UK time :p

all wikipages created after midnight UK time are most welcome but will not be considered for the super duper prize I shall be creating for teh winnar!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
clock is ticking guys ;)

I should have said midnight dutch time but I'll give you the extra hour for UK time :p

all wikipages created after midnight UK time are most welcome but will not be considered for the super duper prize I shall be creating for teh winnar!

Thats me fucked, still cant do it :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
clock is ticking guys ;)

I have no inspiration :(

Easy victory for Tohtori then! Yet still two hours left...things can happen...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have no inspiration :(

Easy victory for Tohtori then! Yet still two hours left...things can happen...

Inspiration is a funny thing, it can't be forced, although it can be nudged a bit into the right direction.

I've been planning on writing, even immortalising in a way, about the off-topic for several weeks now, planning on what to say, what to draw up, even if to create a whole website dedicated on how this place has changed and effected me and others on a personal level. To me atleast the impact of the OT has been major.

This was never about winning, albeit it always feels good, but more about a nudge from the very place i care so deeply about to do something. It's a small start, yes, and not as such a grand effort on the matter, but...it's a start.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Inspiration is a funny thing, it can't be forced, although it can be nudged a bit into the right direction.

I've been planning on writing, even immortalising in a way, about the off-topic for several weeks now, planning on what to say, what to draw up, even if to create a whole website dedicated on how this place has changed and effected me and others on a personal level. To me atleast the impact of the OT has been major.

This was never about winning, albeit it always feels good, but more about a nudge from the very place i care so deeply about to do something. It's a small start, yes, and not as such a grand effort on the matter, but...it's a start.
Tohtori,

if you do decide to do that I would be very privileged if it was put into the WIKI as I believe that is the proper place for it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori,

if you do decide to do that I would be very privileged if it was put into the WIKI as I believe that is the proper place for it.

If you mean the real Wiki, certainly, if you mean the Freddys Wiki, most 100% absolutely certainly.

I think it's been so many years that some sort of tribute, or even a simple salute, atleast on my part, towards the community i've grown and lived in for many years is due.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Surely the saga of Fonz should be mentioned in any off-topic entry.

TdC

righto guys, contest closed!

firstly, good show to all who participated! I certainly had a laugh looking over the new pages, and this has put me in the mood for a proper contest to be held in a couple of weeks, so look out for a sticky announcement with more details arriving sometime soon!

After long and careful deliberation, I am going to award this particular contest's grand prize extravaganza jointly to Gamah and old.Tohtori, on grounds of Seel mentioning bum tickling and Gamah making me laugh!

To all you runners-up, don't feel left out! You very nearly made it, and think of it as honing your skills for next time eh! :)

now, as I am at work, there will be no prize until I get home and fire up the old image manipulation program. Your prize will be in your PM box this evening!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
righto guys, contest closed!

firstly, good show to all who participated! I certainly had a laugh looking over the new pages, and this has put me in the mood for a proper contest to be held in a couple of weeks, so look out for a sticky announcement with more details arriving sometime soon!

now, as I am at work, there will be no prize until I get home and fire up the old image manipulation program. Your prize will be in your PM box this evening!

Two things...BAH! Have to do things again for the real competition. Such fake competition. You cheator!

And second...where's my prize! :eek:

TdC

aha, but if you win again, you get another prize! also, you've already gotten a prize! you win anyway! :D

also, and I'm completely drained of creativity now, here is the prize: well done Gamah and old. Tohtori! :ninja:

062007wikicon.jpg

TdC

btw....that wikiglobe is aliased all to heck :/ sorry about that :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Um

Using a pic of me without my permission is an invasion of my body Teedles!!! Royalties man, ROYALTIES!!!

TdC

whoops there is that indeed. Sorry Mr Deebs, I'll send you 2p in the post!

(don't worry Deebs, they'll prolly all think you're that bloke with the halo! pfft!)

TdC

yes! that too is built in to the prize, but only winners get to feel it ;)

TdC

not to worry, you may win next time eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom