Film Get Him To The Greek

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Got it in dvd (torrent style :p).

Was dubious about what movie to watch yesterday nite when i couldnt sleep and had to resort to my "green stuff for sleeping"...

Finally decided to go for "Kick-ass". Laughd my ass off too :p

Tonite, Ill try "Get him to the greek". Hope it lives up for the expectatives you created Ez!!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Muahahahaha hilarious!!

Best comedy film ive watched recently along with The Hangover!

The part when he is with the "dildo" girl.... roflmao! "Oh my! Why does this keep happening to me!!"

Absolutely brilliant! :lol::lol:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Love how reluctant so many people were to seeing this, then hearing their reaction to how good it is when they actually see it :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i really did not find kick ass funny, that's not to say it wasn't good it was and there were a few bits that amused me but i don't think i actually lol'd at all...I did to the trailer, that had me in sitiches but was a complete misrepresentation of the film (was in brink of being dumped and thought 'hmm I need cheering up i'll go see kick ass that looks like a really funny movie!' I cried all the way home rofl!!!)

Everz

FH is my second home
Kick-ass and Scott Pilgrim I never found funny at all, a few giggle moments but thats about it. I honestly couldnt wait for Scott Pilgrim to finish in the end tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't say that i liked it too much. It's alright, but nothing laugh worthy.

Though i don't like the way modern comedy is anyway, pineapple express, seth rogen in general, etc, not really my cup of tea.

All this "Uhhh...umm...yeah so...drugs..." style is just not that funny.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Dinner for Schmuks was quite entertaining!!
just judging it purely from the adverts i just cannt avoid this one enough i mean the trailer for it is terrible...mind you so was the one for hot tub tme machine and that movie freekin owns.

Afran

Part of the furniture
just judging it purely from the adverts i just cannt avoid this one enough i mean the trailer for it is terrible...mind you so was the one for hot tub tme machine and that movie freekin owns.

That's true, I watched Hot Tub Time Machine and told my brother about it, he was like "Seriously? It looks shit from the trailer", hadn't seen the trailer so watched it after seing movie... terrible trailer indeed

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The trailer for Dinner for Schmucks makes it out to be completely different to how the film actually is, still very good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom