News Get a Job

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You should just go out and GET a job, it's not like they're not out there, you're just lazy leeching f*cktard, i can get one by walking out the door and other such bullsh*t people have told me in this situation :p

haha yes, well done.

i do have a job though!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I left home when I reached 18....

You're not Italian. I know you think you are, because being Italian is kind of cool, but you're from Croydon, which kind of isn't.

And I left home when I was 13. Because I'm northern and hard like.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You're not Italian. I know you think you are, because being Italian is kind of cool, but you're from Croydon, which kind of isn't.

And I left home when I was 13. Because I'm northern and hard like.

Hehe, I am 1/2 Italian :p

Also, I am from Aldershot, I lived in Croydon for a while.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I left home 6 weeks after finishing Uni. Those 6 weeks were all I (and my parents) could stand of each other.

My sister (who is a lawyer by education - unlike me who's a teacher) didn't leave home until 31. She has never had a job in the legal profession despite getting her First and then further lawyer-like exams. She has worked for the past 6 years as a temp in the HR department of some chemical firm in Amazingsmoke and has only just been made a permie.

Leaving home isn't as easy as I thought it was when I did it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aldershot isn't much of a step up from croydon ^^

Never said it was but then I live on the most northern part of Hampshire, Surrey is only about 30 yards from where I live, in a nice cul-de-sac next to the Basingstoke Canal.

Aldershot has pros, namely great access to the M3, A3, A30, Waterloo (50 mins by train at worst), plus houses are being built round here like it is the only place left in the world (thanks to the Army finally selling land back to the Council).

I'll give you that the actual Town Centre is a fucking shithole.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"nice" and "Basingstoke" in the same sentence... loving your oxymorons these days eh Deebs? :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gah, Aldershite too!

I lived in Farnborough for about 6 years!

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I started working at 16, have been with the same company since. I went to college and university (transfered the job where ever I went - the joys of working saturdays any fucker will take you!) when I graduated, told them they would have me for atleast a year. Been about a year now and have so far had two promoitions.

Earning just under 25k a year now (which for a graduate is fair decent) plan to get another two promotions within the year.

The problem with people leaving uni at the moment is a.) most of them have done fuck all with their lives. No voluntary work, no unpaid jobs etc.. and b.) most of them think they are better than they are. I see it with the graduate trainee mangement guys in the company i work for. 90% of them havce no life experince or any idea how to treat customers and the work, but are just riding on their degrees makes me laugh that in a year and abit time i'll be high grade than them on my own back!

Start at the bottom work you arse off and get promoted that what I say.

Not really always that simple. Some jobs require degrees, hence why I decided to go to university to study science....to become a scientist.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I left home at 18, moved to Thailand at 20 and by 22/23 I will have a morgage on a nice Condo in Bangkok (hopfully). And this was in the brink of the recission, so it can be done, the UK is already down the shiter anyway.

Cobham is probbly the niceist place to live around London these days but full of porsche 4x4 crowd.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Never said it was but then I live on the most northern part of Hampshire, Surrey is only about 30 yards from where I live, in a nice cul-de-sac next to the Basingstoke Canal.

Aldershot has pros, namely great access to the M3, A3, A30, Waterloo (50 mins by train at worst), plus houses are being built round here like it is the only place left in the world (thanks to the Army finally selling land back to the Council).

I'll give you that the actual Town Centre is a fucking shithole.

Yeah I agree the surrounding area isn't so bad, I'm from Alton.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yeah I agree the surrounding area isn't so bad, I'm from Alton.

I had to do a job in South Warnborough the other day, it was beautiful. A little duck pond by a church, wonderful counrtyside.

I would move there if i could

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I love cycling round the countryside here in summer. Did it pretty much every day during easter, cycling round Reading is depressing by comparison :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I lived in Bristol for 4 years. A lot of wierd ppl in Bristol.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Stupid grammar question..

But isn't it supposed to be "percent" (%) and not "per cent" as they write in the artickle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom