Get A Grip

E

Esoteric

I don't know whats happened to Vanu lately but everytime Im on we cannot seem to either take or hold our ground. This is with decent numbers to counter the enemy. Indeed we seem to regularly get our arses kicked like a football all around Amerish.

Please don't use the excuse our weapons are shit cause I really don't think they are bad enough to cause a negative effect in a battle. We used to be a great realm and able to hold our own.

I think perhaps maybe it could do with regular realm skipping and therefore maybe unbalanced populations however a pop locked cont you can't do anything about even if the entire realms pop is lower.

TR Esp seems these days to be quite well organised and I also think that the other realms larger outfits are far better organised and well lead than our own.

I despair I really do, Im thinking very seriously of buggering off to the tr side because rather than help themselves and work together vanu blame weapons but really its superior tactics that beat us and a lack of skill but most remain blind to this fact.

Discuss or flame

F

flownalk

I stopped playing when the free month ran out.... thats why they are getting spanked now :D

honest *cough*

S

SoWat

More likely it's because the game has turned into Sniper-Wars. Half of our attacking force seems to be perched on hills around bases.

Oh, and defecting to another side because you can't beat them is... erm.. 'different'

E

Esoteric

Prob won't, I like my br18 soldier but I don't know what else to do or say to make a difference.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by SoWat
More likely it's because the game has turned into Sniper-Wars. Half of our attacking force seems to be perched on hills around bases.

Great fun to run around behind VS lines with my Jackhammer... alot of kneeling Barneys seem to be very distracted by looking through funny tubes on their rifles. ;)

T

Turamber

We seem to do okay, I don't know what the fuss is about :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

VS does the classic zerg. You kill them in droves ... and they just keep coming like in The Night Of The Living Dead.

... Brains.... *moan, moan* ... Brains ...

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
VS does the classic zerg. You kill them in droves ... and they just keep coming like in The Night Of The Living Dead.

... Brains.... *moan, moan* ... Brains ...

All I can say is LOL bit like the Zombies outside Prydwen Castle I guess (for those that get it).

E

Esoteric

Great fun to run around behind VS lines with my Jackhammer... alot of kneeling Barneys seem to be very distracted by looking through funny tubes on their rifles. ;)

Respec to inf and use boomers I have an alt for this and its great until someone with brains comes along ;-), however that can take days/weeks.

T

Turamber

Pot, kettle, black.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Enough with the zerg whines already.

Call it Human Flood? Teh Hive Mind? The Barney Disaster?

Help meh

F

fidi

Lol Uncle.
I think most of the problem is the fact that a lot of people wont leave hacking bases to help defend. I've noticed a decline in the amount of people willing to run back to resecure bases :( Usually when i get to a base to resecure it there will only be about 2 squads trying, which can't really do much if TR or NC have decided to concentrate on takin that particular base. For example on Amerish the other day, almost the whole of the VS force was sitting in a base being hacked that had almost no need for defence, TR were off hackin NC bases and the NC had hacked 3 of our bases, which left, i think, about 3 squads to concentrate on taking back 3 NC hacked bases half full of NC, had very little success with NC takin 1 of the bases and the other being hacked then resecured and then ahcked again, problem wasn't sorted until the VS force decided they'd leave off hacking bases to help come and resecure :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread