Geronimus [Jaffa masters] = Total ArseWipe

D

Diddyman

Geronimus....Why Didn't you res me :(

OK, perhaps I will get flamed for this, but there are certain things that are acceptable and some that are not.

I believe, rightly or wrongly that all members of our realm owe a small sense of curtesy and duty to other members.........

so WTF wouldn't you res me !!

Picture it, I'm 0.0001 away from lvl, and while engaging a mob 2 Hib Stealthers appear...

I leg it, get aggroed by a couple of extra mobs and die.

As luck would have it I died right at the feet of Geronimus [jaffa masters] a lvl 29 cleric.

Now bearing in mind that 2 Hib stealthers were following me, I have no problems with Geronimus doing a runner.....

But no, he stays there, and waves to the 2 Hibs, who just pass him by and head up to merchants.....

So there I am at his feet dead, and he sits down and logs off FFS !!

With tossers in our own realm like this we don't need Hibs or Mids.

Skirm

C

chretien

That is pretty low. There was an argument on the Templar boards over a very similar incident involving a different character. String these people up I say.

D

Diddyman

Ok Cheers, glad others feel the same way..

Perhaps if I'd just lvled I wouldn't of made this post, but thinking about it, I'm glad I did....

The Hibs were no threat to him, perhaps they didn't kill him, as they saw what happened to me, and left him alone to res me.

It was possible that the Hibs were going to leave me alone so I could finish killing my mob...

I just think its totally out of order....

Skirm

N

Nightchill

sounds harsh, but at least wait til you hear his side before passing judgement.

N

Nonnier

does seem a bit odd that he waved at the hibs, and they didn't gank him.

however that doesn't mean that he should ignore you.

i hate people like that

O

oldnick

what lvl is your character?

and what lvl is Geronimus?

if your 50 and hes less than 34 he couldnt rezz you.

if he was grey thats maybe why the hibs waved and didnt gank him?

Nick

T

Turamber

You say his character is level 29? He wouldn't be able to rez a level 50 ... apologies in order I think :)

A

Adelle

Diddyman was xping (0.0001 away from lvl he said) so I doubt he was level 50...

D

Diddyman

I was lvl 37 btw.

I know at lvl 30 I can res people as high as 41 i think, that is being a Pala....

So I would expect that a cleric at lvl 29, could easily res a lvl 37....

If this is not the case, i'll be more than happy to post a new topic

"I am an Arsewipe and Geronimus may use me to wipe his own bottom"

Skirm

K

kameh

did you actually PM him or just lie there expecting a rez. He could very easily have thought you were going to release since you'd not asked him. Sounds a bit silly but it's true..

Even if you didnt he should have rez'd, unless he was distracted. Either way though flaming him on here is lame. Talk to his Guildmaster or a guild officer, don't bring this to a forum that he might not read. You've also now flamed his guild and deserve everything you get. Seems to be he's not the only one who's shown a lack of respect regarding this incident ;)

D

Diddyman

I didn't try to PM him straight away, as I way laying almost on his feet.

I left it a few moments...

He stood up....

He greeted the Hibs [nice friendly wave ;) ], then sat down...

Then by the time I typed it out he had logged...

Skirm

O

old.Morchaoron

Lure a purplecon to Geronimus and let a sorc confuse it so the mob kills him, then /laugh spam and jump on his corpse and say 'someone got teh pwned'

that will do....

E

Eldunidal

Rezz limit = 1.5x of your lvl..

so if he was lvl 27, he could rezz lvl 40s.
At 34 you can begin rezzing 50s.

E

Elenah Lopez

Hmpf.

Ok, maybe just a few things.

Geronimus is not the best player in the world, I know. He joined the game some time ago now but does not play very often. In fact it had been months since I had seen him myself. -->> No, that's no excuse for not rezzing.

I know him personally though and he's a good bloke, only he's not one to 'think' things over much ingame. This is his first MMORPG, or RPG for that matter, so he has little clue about the rules of the game. I'm pretty sure he clicked on you, saw you were purple and as such convinced you were unrezzable by him. The waving to the hibblediddies was his way of 'confusing' them buying precious seconds, and the fast logging was his way of making sure he would not get killed himself and as such forced to leave df (i'm assuming it was df?)

I SHALL apologize in his name for being slightly ignorant about the rules of the game, but I DO NOT accept you calling him a total arsewipe or whatever because this is not the case. And if it would have been then I wouldn't have had any problem with you calling him that, in fact I would've called him even worse then that :)

I hope this clears things up a bit and one more thing Diddyman, you do not call people names on a public board without first talking to the person in question or to his guildmaster or guild officers or you could've posted it on our guild forum on the webby...

Thank you for your time.

Have fun in game, try to relax as it's still only a game!

I concider this subject closed. <<edit: yes, i will talk to him about it>>

E

elveniel

OT from original post but,

jaffa guys where the hell is Crevette/Cyprine? can you get him to msg me ingame im Aerials or pm here please, not seen him for some time now.

Regards.

PS he will know me as Majestik

E

Elenah Lopez

sure :)

Message forwarded to a IRL personal friend of his :) (Sorsha)

D

Diddyman

No it not the end of the matter yet....

I HEREBY MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR CALLING Geronimus WHAT I CALLED HIM, IT WAS UNJUST AND UNWARRANTED

I WAS A BIT ANGRY AT THE TIME, AND WAS EGGED ON A BIT BY SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE THIS POST [THIS PERSON DOESN'T ACTUALLY PLAY DOAC BTW].

I ACCEPT THAT Geronimus IS NOT A BAD OLD STICK, BUT JUST NOT A VERY GOOD CLERIC [AT TIMES] ;)

MY APOLOGIES TO ALL CONCERNED AND TO HIS GUILD.

[if you have a look carefully, i did try and remove the offensive comment in question, but it did not remove it from the Main Title Thread]

Case Closed !

E

Elenah Lopez

Lesson for many:

you see, things CAN be resolved nicely :)

Thanks Diddyman for your reply.

T

the_smurflord

Damn, just as I was getting the marshmallows ready for a good flame war. Oh well. :)

C

cyprine

OK majestik ... I already told you that the thing about my horny state was a joke, i'm not a girl either so stop harrassing me !!

Ps : Kiss mate :p

E

elveniel

you pissin gimp, get ure ass back on daoc and PLAY!!!!!!!!

rofl, /kiss to you. get on tonight.

dipshit friar signing off.

C

cyprine

Thats what i'm doing !! Didnt see you so ... Who's the gimp, geeky !?

;p

T

took

guess you are Cyprine :)

you know it, I know it the whole WORLD know it !

so stop pissin about and admit it once for all :p

S

shoalin

Hey Cedd who rattled your cage :p

Shoalin Lvl 39 Friar
Xcaliber Lvl 24 Sorc (still)
Hendrix Lvl15 Inf
Necromincer Lvl15 Necro
Hibbiekilla Lvl11 Thurgy :/

S

Shike

Re: Hmpf.

Originally posted by Elenah Lopez
I hope this clears things up a bit and one more thing Diddyman, you do not call people names on a public board without first talking to the person in question or to his guildmaster or guild officers or you could've posted it on our guild forum on the webby...

eh, actually, Diddyman is free to do whatever he finds suitable imo, however, its the wisest thing to do unless you wanna put yourself at the risk of beeing caught with the pants down :)

Aaaand, if people didnt start threads like these, BW would be much less amusing aswell ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom