News German economic growth

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No big surprise that germany does something well, they rarely disappoint in that area :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
German economic growth as their banks and shareholders are left sheltered from the banking crisis by the countries like Ireland/Greece, fuck this euro shit give out already

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
German economic growth as their banks and shareholders are left sheltered from the banking crisis by the countries like Ireland/Greece, fuck this euro shit give out already

lol :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
We are of win, or to say it with the words of the mighty Stones: Angie, Aiiiiiiiiiiiingey ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
We are of win, or to say it with the words of the mighty Stones: Angie, Aiiiiiiiiiiiingey ;)

Please send us some money, we can barely afford new Nike for our children! Oh the shame!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Please send us some money, we can barely afford new Nike for our children! Oh the shame!

Send them to our great universities and thou shalt see a flourishing country soon after again. The heathens in thy country have voted labour too much before the crisis thus attracting the curses of the financial heavens upon thee, thy house and the country you liveth in.

I'm sorry … I'm tired as hell and my brain starts malfunctioning xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Send them to our great universities and thou shalt see a flourishing country soon after again. The heathens in thy country have voted labour too much before the crisis thus attracting the curses of the financial heavens upon thee, thy house and the country you liveth in.

I'm sorry … I'm tired as hell and my brain starts malfunctioning xD

At least you could go to university under Labour for less than the price of a good small car. Under the Tories you are looking at luxury family car prices! ;)

tierk

Part of the furniture
NO suprises in those figures and sorry Punishment, it is not Germany fault that a bunch of cretins have been running those countries for the last God knows how long.

As for the UK voting Labour for the last few elections, it would make no difference as both main parties are as bad as each other and have both implemented polices over the last 31 years that have in wiped out any real manufacturing - unlike Germany.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Germany got slapped silly by Sweden in Icehockey World Cup. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom