German Cluster?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Someone answer this please, Is it with Dyvet aswell?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
No

All the german servers are clustered together: Avalon, Stonehenge, Lyonesse, Dartmoor and Logres. The new name for the cluster is Glamorgan which replaces Limors and Temair (which were the names of the previous two clusters).

If you hadn't figured it out by now Dyvet will never be clustered.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Was wishfull thinking :|

Nevermind eh, Guess its origins :x

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be playing origins right now if it had been released in aug... And so I guess alot of others would aswell. Really do hope mythic knows how many players they lost on that delay.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
I'd be playing origins right now if it had been released in aug... And so I guess alot of others would aswell. Really do hope mythic knows how many players they lost on that delay.

Lots :x Don't think ican be botherd now but if i do i'll be on a "solo" class :x

Chance

Loyal Freddie
the longer they delay Origins the less ppl will join i think.. when they first announced it everybody was crying of joy but after 3 months of delays i think ppl are just going to stop caring

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't understand why they can't just halve the price of the subscription on all the English Servers, double the RP points in RvR, let people start with RR5 characters already at level 50 and in Dragonslayer Armour and give this option to every single person that has ever played on Excal/Pryd. Also give everyone 3 free months of play, and make all the Crafting 3 or 4 times as quick. Do everything you can to get people back and just see what happens.
I see absolutely nothing being done, I don't believe that the English Servers cannot be clustered as most I.T. problems have a solution, and you know if they can't cluster us with another Server - then how about taking all our main characters and simply making identical characters with the basics of same level, same RP, same house and items, same Bounty points and Champ levels and Master levels, and putting that new character on a Server of our choosing.
The Customer Support and the ideas they have are non-existant. I'm just pissed off because I love the game but I refuse to start from scratch again as I simply don't have the time.
Grrrrr.

Oli - Illu

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why should they care about us Illu? We are a minority and they have their focus set on WAR now, sadly :(

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I refuse to start from scratch again as I simply don't have the time.

started on germany. hunter+bb.

1d 22h - lvl 50 - 2 weeks of lazy exping. hit DF till 46 - needed seals for outfitting, after that - cats quests till 47, then dragon quests, hit 50 while questing. 14 plats upon end of leveling.

+ 4 evenings of play = most of MLs done, got 2 DS armor items.

todo:
there will be laby raid soon, gonna hit it, need to level crafter for salvage (and latter - for sc), visit rest of MLs if they are going.

outfit char - and go rvr.

problem:
havent seen any full dragon raids announced - so dunno how i'd get dragonsalyer wpn.

all in one --- it is doable illu.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
1 day and 22 hours is still to much to get to 47-48~ish I guess :X Anything above 2 hours of PL is way to much.

Well if u got no opotunity for pl then a day and 22 hours aint that bad:). I spend loads of time in gay war and not evn close to 40 + its boring and sux.
But so does the latency i get on eu servers (daoc)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u got no opotunity for pl then a day and 22 hours aint that bad:). I spend loads of time in gay war and not evn close to 40 + its boring and sux.
But so does the latency i get on eu servers (daoc)

Ye, I'm trying to fix a more decentish template for my cleric atm, and just getting people to do the arti encounters is hard. Not that many people around those areas doing them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom