Music George Michael

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Do not care much and I also think the man deserves some credit. A lot of that infact.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
only if it involves Laetitia Casta, a bowl of bacon strips, a twister game, and every David Lynch film ever made.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
i'd say 100-1 he hasn't got it.
I mean he must be on anti viral drugs to keep his aids virus count down, but at anytime the virus can peak and seriously weaken your immune system, to nearly die from pneumonia pretty well seals it in an otherwise healthy man of his age.
As he says, he owes it al to the doctors and drug manufacturers, just don't try fucking chiropractors or herbalists George.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I suppose it's always on the cards, when you bang tramps in dark parks unprotected.

rynnor

Rockhound
I mean he must be on anti viral drugs to keep his aids virus count down, but at anytime the virus can peak and seriously weaken your immune system, to nearly die from pneumonia pretty well seals it in an otherwise healthy man of his age.

Probably though it can also kill alcoholics and drug abusers who have similarly wrecked immune systems - the stress of a tour wouldnt help either.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
He should post his symptoms on 4chan/b. They can often diagnose AIDS in seconds....

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Nah, his post would get swallowed up and disappear in all the noise on /b.
It's truly the arse-end random shit of the internet.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I think you lot are a bunch of cunts quite frankly. Anyone can get pneumonia - like my cousin two months ago.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or my dad, the year before he died of a car crash.

I guess we could all get precious about people we've never met - or we could just take the piss, eh?

:)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Chilly said:
I think you lot are a bunch of cunts quite frankly. Anyone can get pneumonia - like my cousin two months ago.

Chill the fuck out mate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
*may have had 2 bottles of the most delightful red this evening. Apologies if Scouse = cunt*

Either way. The point I was trying to make was - you have to be able to take the piss, regardless of circumstance. Not great to hear about your cousin Chilly, but on the reverse side - my uncle died of teh cancer last year - it doesn't mean that other people shouldn't make jokes about cancer, or car crashes, or pneumonia, or George Michael looking a lot like freddy did before he went into hospital.

I'd wager those who took the piss out of Mr Michael in this thread would be very kind, very generous and very supportive of him to his face. And that's normal tbfh.

*more than usual

Chilly

Balls of steel
*may have had 2 bottles of the most delightful red this evening. Apologies if Scouse = cunt*

Either way. The point I was trying to make was - you have to be able to take the piss, regardless of circumstance. Not great to hear about your cousin Chilly, but on the reverse side - my uncle died of teh cancer last year - it doesn't mean that other people shouldn't make jokes about cancer, or car crashes, or pneumonia, or George Michael looking a lot like freddy did before he went into hospital.

I'd wager those who took the piss out of Mr Michael in this thread would be very kind, very generous and very supportive of him to his face. And that's normal tbfh.

*more than usual

I totally agree about joking but this thread appeared to me to be a pretty straight faced discussion about how it was pretty likely GM had aids cos he's a bummer and shags tramps in public bogs. Didnt seem to be much joking in it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Let's see. Bummer? Tick. Shags tramps? Tick. Public bogs? Tick. Previously chunky guy looking strangely withdrawn and thin? Tick. Gets pneumonia? Tick.

All he needs is a few young boys on silver platters and a dodgy 'tache and he's Freddy Mercury*.

Plus, thread made me laugh? Tick.

Seems like you missed the joke chilly ;)

*with far less talent

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Chilly and George, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to agree with Chilly, the jokes aren't really good when it's rehashed aids jokes and youtube regulars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom