Genesis - Hib

Tilda

Hi all,

Due to some confusion and changes, Gwad and I moved to hib.
We think this will be better for grouping and RvR action in the future as alb is quite zergy.
We also discovered a guild, cash and potentially PL on hib.

If anybody wants to come and join us, you're very welcome to.
If you rolled alb and are cross about having to move, thats fine, I'm sorry, come hib and I'll give you a boost and some starting golds!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
sounds like a plan, prefer hib anyway. will reroll later and let you know toon name.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got a lvl50 menta and ani(may be 48-49). So if you need some pl or just a crack, feel free to use either one of them. Pm me for details

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I would rather play hib - do you have to ask to have your account changed to hib or just delete and move?

Tilda

@Aoami you have two options. Use a new email address just make a totally new forum and game account for hib. Or, delete everything and post in the tech support forum requesting your current account be switched from alb to hib which they usually get done the same day.

I imagine gwad and I might PL later so post usernames here/be in game if you want to join us.

Ambulance

One of Freddy's beloved
Been playing around on here last couple of days and got a few questions -
Capped out in Lions in a couple of hours on drood, whats the next busy BG on here Leirvik?? I suppose just level in DF for emerald armour and then cap out and move straight to 50 rvr ?
Whats rvr like at 50 ? With purge timers set to 30 mins is it a pain in the arse to avoid getting cc out of the fight all the time ? With mezz/Root/Stun and shit loads of light slam tanks running about?
Where do i find any templates for toons on Genesis ?

Cheers

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is anyone still on Hib/Genesis ? few of us moved across from Alb to here.

Tilda

After finals (friday) end, I could come back and eld/bard/hero

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've got a number of Hib characters, but not played any of them since unsubbing in 2009. I am going to try out the free seven day offer and see if I can escape the wife's clutches (and the washing up) long enough to come play with you guys. Seem to remember I have a level 50 warden and a number of other toons although I think they were powerlevelled to play in the battlegrounds.

Will check out later and report...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've got a number of Hib characters, but not played any of them since unsubbing in 2009. I am going to try out the free seven day offer and see if I can escape the wife's clutches (and the washing up) long enough to come play with you guys. Seem to remember I have a level 50 warden and a number of other toons although I think they were powerlevelled to play in the battlegrounds.

Will check out later and report...
Genesis is a freeshard server mate.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
What would be a good class to level? I only played Albion pre-TOA so no idea which were good classes back in the day. I do quite like the warden, but might be better to play something which will level faster...?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Hmm, getting this Genesis thing to work is a major pain in the butt. Run out of time to play tonight anyway. Hohum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom