General Accepted Behaviour...

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Well, that sure showed the true nature of some people: just got kicked without a word from a RvR group. Not a single word, just dropped out of group in the middle of a fight.... After at least 5 times asking, the answer was: we needed a healer....

Not a group of noobs either... Realy sucks, if well known people start behaving like pricks...

Thanks alot Overbuffed.... you're one on my list of not being rezzed persons...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Lilinallte said:
Well, that sure showed the true nature of some people: just got kicked without a word from a RvR group. Not a single word, just dropped out of group in the middle of a fight.... After at least 5 times asking, the answer was: we needed a healer....

Not a group of noobs either... Realy sucks, if well known people start behaving like pricks...

:( omg please say this doesnt start happening in daoc, it happened in wow! :( got removed from a grp randomly, ask the leader why he just blames the other guy from his guild, then starts insulting me etc and acting dumb then says they need a priest...

has this sort fo thing happened alot in daoc recently.?

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
:( omg please say this doesnt start happening in daoc, it happened in wow! :( got removed from a grp randomly, ask the leader why he just blames the other guy from his guild, then starts insulting me etc and acting dumb then says they need a priest...

has this sort fo thing happened alot in daoc recently.?

Hi DS! :'4)

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, Darksword you still play? I remember you lvling your SB's ;)
old guildie too if I remember Bounty Hunters right? :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Tizu said:
Damn, Darksword you still play? I remember you lvling your SB's ;)
old guildie too if I remember Bounty Hunters right? :)
no he dusnt he gave his account away and spammed the login info on fh cam boards ^^ and now hes too lazy to get it back.

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly you fake LordOfTheRings character get a life please, its amazing how your name has not been blacklisted on LFG Window lol :flame:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Tizu said:
Gimmly you fake LordOfTheRings character get a life please, its amazing how your name has not been blacklisted on LFG Window lol :flame:
Faked it? It was over 3 years ago and I like the name lol Tizu just fucking sucks.

dont turn this into a flame war you have anything to say use pm

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast I used 1 braincell to think of a name unlike some. ;)

To be honest Gimmly I remember in Agier you was lvl42 and used to speak to me friendly with no abuse or insults. Why did you change?

If I return I dont want to spend most of my time moaning at other people in my own realm.

Im tired of this rubbish lets just do the right thing which any person with some common sense. Call it quits....

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Faked it? It was over 3 years ago and I like the name lol Tizu just fucking sucks.

dont turn this into a flame war you have anything to say use pm

and yo didn't flame in it? gj mister double standards!

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Lilinallte said:

Hmmm. My apologies on OB's behalf mate, i'll look into it and make sure not a soul in my guild behaves like this again.

Edit: In fact, i'll promise none of them will do so, and please let me know if they do anyway and I'll deal with them.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I wasn't GL when you got kicked.

So it's not my problem.

Edit:

Not my fault you got kicked *Shrug* Once you left we reformed the group and ended up making 16-19k rps.
You whine about being kicked as a stealther, I don't go whining if I get booted from a non-stealth group.

And the need to whine on FH makes you a prat, PM me you n00b.

"And another guild goes to my ignore list* :)

/Driven.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
You're the one mentioned so that makes it your problem. *adds to non res list*

Now apologise for the groups sake. ^^

Nerf same thing just happend to me. But I was having a minor afk. And I'm a healer, lol. =)

Overdriven

Fine..

I apoligise on the behalf of the group leader for kicking you.

Happy now?

/Driven.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the appology mate, but it has nothing to do with me being happy. Me being happy doesn't depend on the behaviour of 10 or 12 year olds in an online game, believe me. :)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I wasn't GL when you got kicked.

So it's not my problem.

Edit:

Not my fault you got kicked *Shrug* Once you left we reformed the group and ended up making 16-19k rps.
You whine about being kicked as a stealther, I don't go whining if I get booted from a non-stealth group.

And the need to whine on FH makes you a prat, PM me you n00b.

"And another guild goes to my ignore list* :)

/Driven.

Ah, hehe.... First off: you were GL when I got kicked, so that does make it your problem. Second: I did read your 'appology' before this message, so not taking this all that seriously (asif I ever did). Thirdly: I'm not whining mate.... If you think it's normal behaviour to just kick people out of a RvR group in the middle of a fight, without saying anything to the person in question, then by all means, have fun... while it lasts... (Just a little bit of advice: don't go around calling people N00b, when you haven't got the foggiest who you're talking about...)

And lastly: I do hope you mean that seriously with your remark about your 'ignore list', for you sure are on mine:) Not the guild you're in, but you as a 'person'...

Have fun:)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pathetic remarks by Overbuffed here, really. WoV would do good to clean him up a bit.

Overdriven

Belomar said:
Pathetic remarks by Overbuffed here, really. WoV would do good to clean him up a bit.

Okay? The idea of this being?

So one Mid got booted from a group, it happens. Has happened to me, it's annoying, yes. But I live on.

And by the way, the apology was sincear, the bit after was sarcasm.
And I won't be ignoring any of D32 other than you - as I have no experiance with the rest.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Lilinallte said:
Thanks for the appology mate, but it has nothing to do with me being happy. Me being happy doesn't depend on the behaviour of 10 or 12 year olds in an online game, believe me. :)

the behaviour of a 10 or 12 year old? what gives you this opinion what evidence do you have to go on?

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Read what it says, then respond..... :) Anyway, this has gone on long enough for my liking, signing off...

Have fun!

Overdriven

Mods:

Please close this thread, I've taken this to PMs.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Overdriven said:
And by the way, the apology was sincear, the bit after was sarcasm.

You really do not seem to know what an apology is. But I can tell you if it is supposed to be sincere it does not end with a sarcasm. I can only agree with Belomar, your remarks are pathetic.

/Otho

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see the problem here. We all know that people who play stealthers are not real persons and that you can treat them any way we fancy simply because they chose to play a stealther at some point. It is ofcourse their own fault for still taking time off their duty to the realm by playing a non-useful class.

Lotraz, The Shadowblade. ;)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
I've dealt with this internally (sp?) in WoV, and Overbuffed has apologised to lil via a PM. None of our members will act this way (again?) for sure. And if they do, let me know and i'll show them what my boot looks like from underneath it.

As far as i'm concerned, this case is closed. If you still have any unresolved things you wish to discuss, i suggest you do it with me on MSN (almstedt1980@hotmail.com) or ICQ (65819798) as you get a much better discussion than via PM or forums.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Suedish said:
I've dealt with this internally (sp?) in WoV, and Overbuffed has apologised to lil via a PM. None of our members will act this way (again?) for sure. And if they do, let me know and i'll show them what my boot looks like from underneath it.

As far as i'm concerned, this case is closed. If you still have any unresolved things you wish to discuss, i suggest you do it with me on MSN (almstedt1980@hotmail.com) or ICQ (65819798) as you get a much better discussion than via PM or forums.

but in pm's we cant flame whine and amuse ourself 8(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom