Gem of Spirit Abhorrent - fisherman drop?

O

old.giriam

Topic more or less says it all, can anyone confirm that the fisherman mobs in lyonesse drop these? I've been killing a lot of them with no luck so far.

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by old.windforce
try gobbos

If by "gobbos" you are refering to pygmy goblins thats exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I just end up spending half the time running away from the zerg they bring.

G

O

old.Vae

I think I've had one gobbo gem drop from the fishermen in several levels there - I reckon gobbos might be a better drop rate - Or you could just buy one /pimp :p

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by old.Vae
I think I've had one gobbo gem drop from the fishermen in several levels there - I reckon gobbos might be a better drop rate - Or you could just buy one /pimp :p

Yeah I gathered the goblins drop them more frequently but I cant solo those reliably :) Atleast I have confirmation that it actually drops now, helps my patience a lot. I guess I can always just buy one if I get too bored.

G

I

iguk

I will sell you one. For the massive amount of 1 copper.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by iguk
I will sell you one. For the massive amount of 1 copper.

Sounds like a deal :) Ingame name?

G

N

-Nxs-

Definetly goblins drop these, and with all the cabbys farming there are loads in circulation - just post on the trading forum with a WTB want to buy thread someone will reply if you cant get one here for 1 copper :)

I

iguk

well since im abit anal i do play alot, cant miss me often hiding in lyo:)

O

oldnick

Originally posted by old.giriam
If by "gobbos" you are refering to pygmy goblins thats exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I just end up spending half the time running away from the zerg they bring.

G

They dont bring a zerg afaik , they just call for help when low on HPs. solution? pull em out of earshot.

Nick

K

kahl

Originally posted by old.giriam
Topic more or less says it all, can anyone confirm that the fisherman mobs in lyonesse drop these? I've been killing a lot of them with no luck so far.

G

i got one you can have

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by oldnick
They dont bring a zerg afaik , they just call for help when low on HPs. solution? pull em out of earshot.

Actually they call at random times, so every now and then (quite often actually) they will call before you have time to bring them out of range from the others.

G

O

old.giriam

Re: Re: Gem of Spirit Abhorrent - fisherman drop?

Originally posted by kahl
i got one you can have

Staten hooked me up with several yesterday (whee) so I'm set. But thank you anyway :)

G

Users who are viewing this thread