Geesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I read 2 threads at most and got annoyed. You guys are fucking pathetic.

"OH NO, SOMEONE'S CALLING ME NAMES ON A FORUM"

What
the
fuck
?

Some people take things just a little too seriously.

I would close this, if I could.

_

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
Egor said:
Like, shut up and do your homework.

What he said.

I think I saw a 'Knights & Fairytales' book lying around here somewhere anyway.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Alt accounts are so retarded.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Brockie said:
What he said.

I think I saw a 'Knights & Fairytales' book lying around here somewhere anyway.

Cos you printed it.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Whatcha talking about Coim? You mean Loxly's mod baiting? or.....something else :(

I've got like a screen full of /ignore posts mostly *lol* :(

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Hi Lary! :D

Healer is Salty on fh basicaly m8, he's been saying it on Mirc and he's stalking me around eOT with my avatar in tow...which is what Salty (zRRR) did too... *shrug* twats tbh :flame:

Wether or not they share one account, which tbh is ridiculous, I don't know or care. One thing is certain, Healer needs a perma ban for completely disregarding the coc.

I'm talking about stuff like that.

THEY'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

So he's got your avatar etc, who cares? :eek:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
How do you know that is true? He admitted as much on Mirc...and peeps that have witnessed the goings on of late agree with that theory.

Tbh you've not been experiencing the harassment I have Coim and for you to appearingly be siding with Salty and co. is surprising.

I kinda care that my avatar has been 'stolen' 3 times, defaced and used by the perps while they stalk me around these forums over the last fortnight. It's nothing to do with you really so I can understand why you might not appreciate the situation in the same way.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Firstly salty did not at any point claim he was healer on IRC, I'm curious to know how you got that idea. Actually, Im not.

Secondly, this has gone on for far to long, sure you're th eone getting insulted, but your the one who keeps dragging it into all of the threads, mentioning how people have posted who you have on ignore, and now that thread in excal general.

Just leave it and get on with your life.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
How do you know that is true? He admitted as much on Mirc...and peeps that have witnessed the goings on of late agree with that theory.

Tbh you've not been experiencing the harassment I have Coim and for you to apearingly be siding with Salty and co. is surprising.

I kinda care that my avatar has been 'stolen' 3 times, defaced and used by the perps while they stalk me around these forums over the last fortnight. It's nothing to do with you really so I can understand why you might not appreciate the situation in the same way.
I've talked to Healer and Salty at the same time. They're different people.

Harrassment? It's a forum. If you class that as harrassment... well...

Besides, you have no fucking idea if I have or have not been experiencing the same kind of harrassment (for want of a better word) as you. Have you any idea how many times a day Salty makes some random, lame, 13 year old joke? No. Do I class that as harrassment? No. If I did, would I come here to whine in every thread I see? No.

And if you care about your avatar... lol, just lol.

Brockie

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see why this is important anymore, but it still seems to be popping up everywhere. Give it a rest.

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Firstly salty did not at any point claim he was healer on IRC, I'm curious to know how you got that idea. Actually, Im not.

Actually, he did. He said pretty openly that the owner didn't use his FH account much and that he (salty) used it to post.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
ala has been harrassinggggggg me for like 2 weeks ;<

love the way she has to mention in every second post "wow loads of ignored people"

omgooses sets mode: +care

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
One more thing, before I fuck off back to IRC.

Search through Healer's posts, I don't see any breaches of CoC.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
I've talked to Healer and Salty at the same time. They're different people.

Harrassment? It's a forum. If you class that as harrassment... well...

Besides, you have no fucking idea if I have or have not been experiencing the same kind of harrassment (for want of a better word) as you. Have you any idea how many times a day Salty makes some random, lame, 13 year old joke? No. Do I class that as harrassment? No. If I did, would I come here to whine in every thread I see? No.

And if you care about your avatar... lol, just lol.

Coim what's it to you? Now you're getting aggressive at me aswell?? Ffs! Have I upset you too?? Have I flamed you??
What I class as harassment is a fortnight of flaming by, not only Salty but all his followers aswell. I don't expect you to undersatnd or care as you seem to have already made up your mind about me. You haven't been the focus of all of this, I have.
I know Salty makes lame comments, as a lot of people do, but this has been direct personal attacks (see my sig as just one little reference to that) over and over and over. Frankly I find it upsetting. Wether or not you deem it worthy or not is none of my concern. This about me not you.
It's not that I care about a freakin avatar, lol would be correct if that were the case, it's that it is part of a bigger picture of harassment.
I'm not sure that you have been reading ALL the posts he and others have made to or about me over the last fortnight but perhaps if you laid them all out you would see a real pattern. From what you wrote I doubt you care to know the whole story.
The mods saw fit to edit/delete and ban offenders relating to this ongoing incident. I'm still here without so much as a warning. To me that speaks volumes louder than misinformed or opinionated individuals.
I had faith that some people would realise something was up and not assume I was just flaming for no reason. Perhaps you could have done a little more research b4 making assumptions but, as I said I don't believe that is your purpose at this time. Enjoy yourself with your opinion, you're entitled to it. I'm entitled to post here too.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
One more thing, before I fuck off back to IRC.

Search through Healer's posts, I don't see any breaches of CoC.

Coim....perhaps they've been deleted....just a thought hun.
Surely you know offensive posts get reported?? :eek:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Ala said:

Just shut up.

I don't even see how you can claim he said he is Healer on irc, they are diferent people, they have different ip's and they talk to eachother on irc.

you are starting to irritate me, cant you piss off? nobody lieks you anyway, not like we'll miss you.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Coim what's it to you? Now you're getting aggressive at me aswell?? Ffs! Have I upset you too?? Have I flamed you??
What I class as harassment is a fortnight of flaming by, not only Salty but all his followers aswell. I don't expect you to undersatnd or care as you seem to have already made up your mind about me. You haven't been the focus of all of this, I have.
I know Salty makes lame comments, as a lot of people do, but this has been direct personal attacks (see my sig as just one little reference to that) over and over and over. Frankly I find it upsetting. Wether or not you deem it worthy or not is none of my concern. This about me not you.
It's not that I care about a freakin avatar, lol would be correct if that were the case, it's that it is part of a bigger picture of harassment.
I'm not sure that you have been reading ALL the posts he and others have made to or about me over the last fortnight but perhaps if you laid them all out you would see a real pattern. From what you wrote I doubt you care to know the whole story.
The mods saw fit to edit/delete and ban offenders relating to this ongoing incident. I'm still here without so much as a warning. To me that speaks volumes louder than misinformed or opinionated individuals.
I had faith that some people would realise something was up and not assume I was just flaming for no reason. Perhaps you could have done a little more research b4 making assumptions but, as I said I don't believe that is your purpose at this time. Enjoy yourself with your opinion, you're entitled to it. I'm entitled to post here too.
I'm not getting agressive. I just post like that. Why do you always have to make everything about YOUYOUYOUYOU? You think you're the only person to ever be flamed on FH?! Also, I'm not debating about Salty being banned. He probably deserved it, I don't care. What I do care about is the 50000 posts afterwards that were made by you. Fyi, it's annoying and boring.

Another thing, mods are only human. They make judgements based on what they see etc, they're not always right (just saying btw, they probably were right in this case).

Oh, and you said it yourself, you've been flaming people. Regardless of your reasons, as I recall, flaming is a breach of CoC.

_

Ziva

Fluffy
Ok, i have an idea... why don't we give you all a hockeystick and lock you up in some sort of arena!!!

Can i watch?:drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom