Gears of War!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I had to void my 360's warranty to get it ;) Even cut myself on the case whilst opening it, battlescars ftw

Still ordered it from Play though. Epic have truely outdone themselves.

Can't believe EA had the cheek to say that Epic were bringing nothing new to the genre, twats.

I think the top line was karma, made me feel a little bit better ;)

And somehow I don't think I'll need to pre order it where I live, i hope ._.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Awesome game you wont be dissapointed, the story line is pretty weak tho
Cant wait for Metal gear solid 4 personally :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Played the Superman Returns demo six times last night...

God I enjoyed that :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I have my 360 offline at the mo after my little accident...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got it, best game I have played in 3-4 years to be honest, very atmospheric and whilst it takes a good hour to get used to the camera/controls once you have got the knack the game fucking rocks. Those reviews of 90%+ have got it spot on, I would give it 94% myself and say that it is the finest game of it's type ever made, just don't confuse it for an FPS and you won't be disappointed.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Got this today and Cho is right, its bleeding marvellous. Is a real challenge for me on Hardcore but ive spent 1/2 my time oohing at the beautiful graphics...which it somehow pumps out at silky fps with minimal load times and no zoning. That chainsaw sure never gets old ;p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Kinag said:
Played the Superman Returns demo six times last night...

God I enjoyed that :(
really, i fucking hated it :(

im gonna buy GoW with christmas money.

on another note i bought viva pinata, i cant fucking wait for it to arrive :D

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Have to admit Gear of War is the best game on xbox 360. Single player is good fun, insane mode can be completed in like 11 hours, Can play co-op over xbox live (Gold membership) or play co-op on the console with a friend.

Its a bit annoying that they have set the A button to sprint, roll and stick to wall. Reload function is cool its like something out of the golf game a bar loads up and you have to stop the cursor at a certain point to do a fast reload and get a damage boost for a few seconds if you miss it lol you will see him jam is gun and get a bit angry lol.

The story we have seen it a million times lol but its not to bad, Reminds me of space hulks meets pitch black.

Since getting the game at 11am Friday i didnt stop playing it till 11pm lol so got a bit of a head ache and a sore throat for swearing at my brother alot because he is flipping useless. Stopped playing campaign mode as i could have probaly sat there and completed the whole thing its so good so had to draw myself away from it lol

This is where multiplayer came handy, it felt as good as single player it didnt lose anything, Graphics where still amazing same for gameplay. Reason i say this Rainbow Six for instance single player looks amazing and plays amazing then i played the multiplayer demo felt like it lost all its greatness.

Anyways back to multiplayer it was bloody wicked ^_^ met a crazy irish man who loved to kill people using his chainsaw even if it ment his demise lol. When playing online you really need to work as a team or the other side will crap all over you.

Well all i can say if you own an xbox 360 buy this game you wont be sorry well gotta go having withdrawl symptoms at the moment lol and lack of sleep.

Nate

FH is my second home
the camera chase that they got on it makes it kinda movielike ;o cool game :D

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems great (saw the video review in gamespot). Might buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom