GC titles - ratings please in an abrupt manner

X

Xtro

Good afternoon my lovely fellow gamers and jovial chums.

Gamecube titles - please feel free to slate or rave in a word or two about the following GC titles that I was looking at buying.

A simple WANK, SHIT, or FUCKING CRAP or on the other hand a GREAT, AMAZING, NOT THAT GOOD BUT I'D RATHER FUCKING PLAY IT THAN HALO will do.

Onwards then with titles for your consideration:

Lost Kingdoms
Eternal Darkness
Starfox Adventures
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Mario Sunshine
Wave Racer (wtf its called I forget)
Phantasy Star Online (I'm fucking OFFLINE is there any point?)
Star Wars Clone Wars
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil (any point getting this, its shit cheap and ive played it on PS1)

Thanking You.

O

Ono

Originally posted by Xtro
Lost Kingdoms - OK
Eternal Darkness - GREAT
Starfox Adventures -VERY GOOD
Super Smash Bros Melee - I DID NOT LIKE IT
Super Mario Sunshine - SUPERB
Wave Racer (wtf its called I forget) - HARDCORE BUT BRILLIANT
Phantasy Star Online (I'm fucking OFFLINE is there any point?) - DON'T BOTHER OFFLINE
Star Wars Clone Wars - SHIT
Resident Evil 0 - GOOD
Resident Evil (any point getting this, its shit cheap and ive played it on PS1) - GOOD

S

Sir Frizz

Frizz's wholly biased view towards the evil congolomerate Sony recommends:

Starfox Adventures
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Mario Sunshine

Though Eternal Darkness sounds interesting.

W

whipped

Lost Kingdoms - Bad, took it back.
Eternal Darkness - Supurb. Sainty meter kicks ass.
Starfox Adventures - Not bad, hard to get into.
Super Smash Bros Melee - Not played, but supposedly great with friends
Super Mario Sunshine - Mario. Need I say more. Brill.
Wave Racer (wtf its called I forget) - Not played.
Phantasy Star Online (I'm fucking OFFLINE is there any point?) - Can play 2 player which is supposed to be fun. Will try this Saturday.
Star Wars Clone Wars - Not played. Looks nice, but I hear it's lacking in gameplay.
Resident Evil 0 - supurb
Resident Evil (any point getting this, its shit cheap and ive played it on PS1) - Definatly get it, graphically superior and the puzzles have been changed enough to make it fun again the second time round.

L

leggy

The only one i would play is Eternal Darkness.

I got hold of Mario Sunshine but it was a little childish for me. A good game just not my cup of tea.

Pikmin is class though :)

At the end of the day you already have the two games I ought my cube for :D

X

Xtro

Thanks lads :)

Well I traded in Bounty Hunter and got Resident Evil 0. Bounty Hunter was ok but felt like a platform game a lot of the time. Res Evil 0 seems good but isnt really much diff from the first RE I played in 1996 on the PS1... Still that was good so :)

I ended up getting Shenmue 2 for the Xbox instead of another gc game. Think Eternal Darkness and Super Mario Sunshine will be coming my way soon.

Btw Wij, Skies of Arcadia is import only m8, - any suggestions as to good sites for import JAP/US stuff? Wouldnt mind Winning 11, Ikaruga and Skies of Arcadia for starters.

ta :)

S

sheepsteak

DVDBoxOffice - for US games. You should be able to get Skies of Arcadia and Ikaruga (US version out on the 14th iirc) for £30 each. Usually a week to deliver but its free :p But make sure if your pre-ordering a popular game like FZero then buy early otherwise you'll be stood there dick-in-hand a week after the release date.

YesAsia - for JPN games. I've never used these but people say they are good. I think they also have free shipping.

tbh

X

Xtro

Thanks very much sheepsteak :) As for the dick in hand comment I'm ALWAYS stood like that ;)

L

leggy

Xtro.

I am about to sell mario sunshine on ebay.

It was only been played once m8. Let me know if you want first shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom