DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
i got that when my gfx card overheated, maybe add a fan or something

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
tryed the driver clean thing but still the same

Abnormal

Fledgling Freddie
Had that on my bb computer a while ago, cooler fan on graphics card had stopped working, so it was overheating all the time *fast*... got a new graphics card on it now tho :f

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
zzz kinda shit how everything was ok till patched

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
I had this couple of times over past weeks but never before like that.... I usually get a different graphics bug which I get in all games :( New drivers not fixed etc :eek:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
i get this if i try another driver exept the one that came with the graph card... sux..

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
i had that ages ago, gpu had melted :< new gfx card for me.... try fixing the cooling on it and see what happens.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i managed to scratch my card with a external fan.. then it became like that.. i just rebooted then it worked again;p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I had that before, turned out to be indeed a heating thing with my graphics card. I removed the side panel of my computer for additional cooling and it stopped doing that now.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
I had that before, turned out to be indeed a heating thing with my graphics card. I removed the side panel of my computer for additional cooling and it stopped doing that now.

If your PC is cooler with the side panel off than on then you need to beef up your cooling fans as you're not getting enough air movement through the case with the panel attached. Either that or you've got all your fans blowing air into the case and none sucking it out :p My PC temp goes up 10 degrees if I have the side panel off.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, that makes when my vid card overheat. I removed the comp's house's side, and took there a big ventillator -p.
Well, it works... xD Tho I should buy a normal one

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
looks like u have been window dragging, and screwed up yer GFX....

for me - the boxes near caifelle are now all pink!!! - go figure!

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
The reason its gone screwy is because you've called it 'gay' - so it thought you were a homophobic person.

Sorry but the one of the things that really gets my goat is when someone calls something 'Gay'

It's hardly meaning 'happy' so you can't use that excuse... Never mind the fact that gay people nowadays take that kinda attitude with a pinch of salt.

If it was me, and i was gay, i'd take offensive at anyone using the word gay to describe something that has 'gone wrong', or something that is 'stupid'.

Apologies for this outburst, but its the way i feel.

Btw, the graphics glitch is down to drivers. install previous versions until its fixed. If you can remove the drivers entirely with a utility, then do this first before installing a new driver.

Dorimor1

Banned
rampant said:
looks like u have been window dragging, and screwed up yer GFX....

for me - the boxes near caifelle are now all pink!!! - go figure!

Same :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
On bios

AGP aperture size : 256 (USE LOWER VALUE IF YOU HAVE TEXTURE PROBLEMS)

so mb 128 or 64 would be ok..

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I've had the same problem, but it seems fixed now. nVidia released new drivers which seem to solve the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom