Gary neville.... WHAT A TWAT!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Yep the Ref got it spot on too. Booked him for the dive then red carded him for the headbutt.

Of course Gary Neville was a twat even before this incident though, have to feel for his dad though, gone through life being called Neville Neville - harsh naming :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Are you suprised? He does play for the scum after all.....

mank!

Part of the furniture
Fantastic dive though.

"Put yer legs together and topple over son!"

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Neville is THE biggest **** in football! What a moaning little faggot the twat is! Who the fuck does Ronaldo think he is too? This little faggot has gone to Man Ure and all of a sudden he thinks he is hard as fuck!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Darthshearer said:
Neville is THE biggest **** in football! What a moaning little faggot the twat is! Who the fuck does Ronaldo think he is too? This little faggot has gone to Man Ure and all of a sudden he thinks he is hard as fuck!

I've met Neville, hes actually a really, REALLY, nice guy irl.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And, looking at that video, its McManaman who puts his head in Neville's face first, lets be fair.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
And, looking at that video, its McManaman who puts his head in Neville's face first, lets be fair.

Typical handbags at dawn stuff really. Both just as much to blame as each other. Made me laugh my arse off to be totally honest :)

Diving is always a stupid thing to do though....... Even more so considering the history between the two teams.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Clown said:
What about Ashley Cole?

Violent thug who shouldn't be playing pro football. Same as Danny Mills, who I am disgusted is back in the England squad.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I am all for a physical game as a large part of that has been taken out of the game, but when it comes down to thugary well FO with it IMO.

Ashley Cole
Roy Keane *
Niell (Twat for B'Burn)
Danny Mills
Patrick Viera *
Steven Gerrad *

Are all dirty twats who shouldnt be in the game!

* These guys are some of the best midfileders in the world and to have this little streak in the has stopped them from being the best in the world! IMO

mank!

Part of the furniture
Lucas Neill isn't a thug, he just can't tackle very well. Vieira, Keane and Gerrard aren't thugs, although they have a short temper and are hard tacklers - which is what makes them some of the best midfielders in the world. If you took that away they would be fairly ordinary. I don't think Gerrard fits that mould particularly, anyway.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Without these kind of people (and dodgy refereeing decisions) football would be boring.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Lucas neil is far more worse than Neville.

It what makes football really. But headbutting a player! Not for the game really! BUT as he is a Man Ure player nothing more will be done. If that was Alan Smith or Bellamy or a Gooner the FA Would come down on them like a tonne of bricks!

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Darthshearer said:
Lucas neil is far more worse than Neville.

It what makes football really. But headbutting a player! Not for the game really! BUT as he is a Man Ure player nothing more will be done. If that was Alan Smith or Bellamy or a Gooner the FA Would come down on them like a tonne of bricks!

Well, if that was a headbutt, I can see why Neville became a footballer rather than, say, a hired goon. Just a couple of spoilt and overpayed footballers doing what spoilt and overpayed footballers do.

You never know though, after he retires as a footballer perhaps a career in the WWE is in the offing? Or maybe not.......... :)

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Darthshearer said:

What?

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry about that just got a little carried away :(

/me slpa self arpund head with a large beam

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
[BIASED] I actually think that Patrick Viera has got a far far lot better in the temper management stakes. He hasnt been in trouble in quite a little while[/BIASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom