Gareth RvR - Biggest Let down ever?

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
for the last 15-16 hours, there have been a constant siege war between hib and mid, how can you say such things doesn't happen :D

Everz

FH is my second home
my sig or yours?

but sure, run as fast as you can from the underpopulated realm :)

atm hibs own half of our frontier, and we are 3fg tops defending vs the double, they are attacking 3 times at once etc :D

so in my world, ppl that are leaving mid is because of our low numbers, but things will only get worse and you will enter a alb vs hib situation instead.

my comp couldnt handle it in the end, had my graphics card cut my comp out twice, and yes i loved it, was cracking, just need new comp to handle it, i want more :D

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Good to hear you had a good time with it as it was mad at times.

Yes mids are underpopulated but it's much more fun when you win against those number and what fun can it be to be in their zerg getting around 3rp's for each kill if you are lucky enough to get a hit in.

The defence at the strength relic was a blast and we held off at least double our number and they still had others defending CK's else where.

Look at how we turned them around and they pushed them out of the frontier. The difference on Gareth for mids is that most of them have pride in the realm and don't jump realms for relics. Most albs have hib alts and switch when the relics move that is why alb is suffering atm. We will now spend our time RvR'ing in Hib until alb's join the party and we turn there land multi coloured. That is a sign of a happy and very healthy server imho.

There are now a lot of EU players on this server with strong guilds in all realms and we never struggle to find a good fight at Euro times wherever we look for it.

What we really need in SD's is another strong RvR group leader to start our 2nd grp everynight as we have the numbers.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
There are now a lot of EU players on this server with strong guilds in all realms and we never struggle to find a good fight at Euro times wherever we look for it.

Ye, Bulle af Fetstryk is quite active on Hib/Bossiney now and we play with what we have online, yesterday we were 15 people I think.. =) Ok, one of them were a greycon but anyways (he dinged from 10-28!!!).

Fun server/cluster, if you ask me. =)

/j

Everz

FH is my second home
Ye, Bulle af Fetstryk is quite active on Hib/Bossiney now and we play with what we have online, yesterday we were 15 people I think.. =) Ok, one of them were a greycon but anyways (he dinged from 10-28!!!).

Fun server/cluster, if you ask me. =)

/j
haha, i went round rude spamming anyone i knew from BaF :twak: was like wtf how comes these are in on the early morning.. and for running me over at blend after killing the little vw xD

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
was like wtf how comes these are in on the early morning.. and for running me over at blend after killing the little vw xD

Muuhahaha. =)
Was insane when the midzerg came taking back the keeps, guardspam on bledmeer topped on 170 enemies. :p

Pure madness. =)

Everz

FH is my second home
Muuhahaha. =)
Was insane when the midzerg came taking back the keeps, guardspam on bledmeer topped on 170 enemies. :p

Pure madness. =)

yeh, the mids had enough lol, literally everyone logged there 50s for the clearout, our /who NF totaled to 264.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom