ganking

samildanach1

Fledgling Freddie
df came back to the albs today hurray.
nasty mids even though iam grey to them ganked once as a party once solo.
i hope these people can feel proud of them selves earning 1 rp per kill.
gosh they so tough.
i thought maybe i should name and shame the killers of greys these desperate people to earn a single rp and so i shall ,feel proud u bringers of misery u lowly cowards.
awayfromkeyboard
delifie
congrax
eithor

nor will i or ever shall i return the the favour to the mid realm such things r far below me and many others.
let honour rule

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
samildanach1 said:
let honour rule

So you come here to cry...
as said EVERY time a thread like this have been made:

DONT XP IN RVR ZONE!

:twak:

samildanach1

Fledgling Freddie
cry

silly boy did u not pick up on the light hearted way the note was written i c i am dealing with fools ,fools i say.

samildanach1

Fledgling Freddie
odd

odd stole something borrowed from pagen mythios over 2000 years old.go me thats some trick.
samildanach the man of every art ,the bringer of peace yup stole him from right out of your grasp:)

Helme

Resident Freddy
I feel for you mate I really do ;) , but you maybe should think twice before XP'ing in a Frontier zone.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
samildanach1 said:
gosh they so tough.
i thought maybe i should name and shame the killers of greys these desperate people to earn a single rp and so i shall ,feel proud u bringers of misery u lowly cowards.
awayfromkeyboard
delifie
congrax
eithor

nor will i or ever shall i return the the favour to the mid realm such things r far below me and many others.
let honour rule

STRENF AN HONAR!!1111111

hehe they need to kill greys mate, otherwise what else is there for them to do ? :)

They dare not challenge the might of the zerg! :)

just wait till your 50, imagine the doom you'll rain down on those who once ganked you! doom i say! DOO00OM!!! :D

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Greys are all the more fun to kill.

Especially if/when they whine on FH.

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
just wait till your 50, imagine the doom you'll rain down on those who once ganked you! doom i say! DOO00OM!!! :D

Believe Dukat has replied for all those this qq thread is aimed at.

Got the 50 stealther but not had df for several months, when/if we do im gonna take out the trash no matter wot con and enjoy every minuite of it.

Extreme Vengence

Himse

FH is my second home
cry more :|

dont QQ when you are exping in an rvr zone..

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I love DF QQ threads.

I've been on the recieveing end of a few pummelings but swings and roundabouts... once i was high enough to get across to mid/hib side i set my sights on getting revenge .

Most times i can get a few, other times i get ganked while logging in :(

Stil it's a RvR/PvE zone .... if you get ganked , wel lthe risk didn't pay off now did it.

p.s. I still hate Angrykid

Funkybunny

Banned
poor lil baby... here you go lil one... when the world gets to tough... think of your friends

dsd62_-_Poohs_Group_Hug.jpg

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
ahh this makes me so nostalgic...

Was just about to say the same thing, but will also add; gifv more DF action/df whine :cheers:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
samildanach1 said:
silly boy did u not pick up on the light hearted way the note was written i c i am dealing with fools ,fools i say.

It was so light hearted, i couldn't see a single emote... words can be taken two ways...

1> all good - but never on FH without the proper emotes ;)

2> all in the wrong context - perfect on FH ;)

I jumped to the same conclusion myself the first time i read it, then u said it was light hearted, so i read it again, and still couldn't find anything...

My original response was going to be.. All fair in love and war - some may hit you, some may dance with you. But those that hit you , have the right to do it because you're the enemy and you're in their way.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
lol, there are ppl from all realms that ganks gray cons. ;)

I cant even remember the number of times I have been ganked in DF by both albs and hibs.

Nope, I dont gank grays myself. I see no satisfaction in ganking, to get some kind of revenge against ppl who most likely never ganked me. I even unstealthed one time and waved to a gray alb XPing near the alb stairs. :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
err why are u stealing the name of my infiltrator with ur fh alias :p
Well, Rdaneel, maybe you came up with that name independently, but remember that the world is older than you. ;)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone remember the DF thread about the reaver who blew himself up with SC overcharge everytime he was about to get ganked in DF? :D

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
Anyone remember the DF thread about the reaver who blew himself up with SC overcharge everytime he was about to get ganked in DF? :D
lol that made me laugh in the middle of night,great tactic ;p

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Not any particular realm that grey ganks - its particular kinds of ppl - I have played Alb and Hib in my time in DAoC and not found any realm worse than any other.

On hib I have met a friendly Mid hunter who never ganks greys unless they attack him - makes sense - being unable to stealth could get him killed so he kills - I don't attack Purples and generally they leave me be :) - not been in DF for a while now though - nice to have a look at mobs since cata :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
samildanach1 said:
gosh they so tough.
awayfromkeyboard
delifie
congrax
eithor

let honour rule

That's Congax m8, without the 'r'
kkthx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom