Gangs

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's not what it's about, you idiot. It's about kicking people out of the country who cannot abide by our laws. It's like that scumbag from Sierra Leone who sexually assaulted 11 women in the same park and some shithead judge ruled that we can't send him home because it's "against his human rights." With people like that in control of the country what chance do we have?

It amuses me how stuff like this doesn't get publicised either. If it was 11 whiteboys kicking the shit out of a pair of asians we would be hearing about it for the next 10 years.

So, kick every criminal out of the country?

Any place in mind?

Or is it only "ethnic criminals" who should be kicked out?

Or how about, if it was 10 white kids beating 2 white kids, it wouldn't even make the news?

Now that's dumb.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Marc making all the relevent points and the reasoning is sad really

Its all down to statistics- easier scenarios means less work which in turn means more "productive" a force, better stats and a higher wage budget (too much champ man)

I try and be open minded about the whole race thing, due to the stigma attatched and the fact that im genuinely NOT racist, my grandparents most definitely are and almost on that basis alone rejected the idea that foreigners are, well as theyd say, the downfall of everything. Have many many foreign friends throughout school college uni, even online games (lineage is a lol for koreans) and what not.

Anyone read the article in a paper today (cant remember which one) which talked about down grading christmas in the UK in an attempt to remove the "alienation" other "minorities" feel during the festive season?

WTF is that really- the jews have hannukah and every indian/pakistanii bloke I knew at school still got christmas presents even though they were hindu/sihk

The PC mindset states in essence we should embrace our fellow brothers, but lets be fair, the minorities do tend to stick together and alienate themselves from our communities, and basically dont give 2 shits about us as a nation. Fairly bold statement and obviously theres counter arguments, 2nd and 3rd generation etc (and alot are fine, especially I find the chinese make a good effort to get involved with brittish ways)

but some places just take the piss full on, went to wolverhampton uni the other day, and after a night out my m8 who I'd gone to see phoned one of his close friends asking why he wasn't out.

Turned out he was in hospital as a group of 6 asians had basically beat him up the night before because he wouldnt give them his PIN NUMBER- they dont even just steal wallets these days :(

Thing was, it wasn't even a casual beating he took, he has multiple fractures across his shins and thighs (obviously causing as much damage without chance of actually killing someone)- so it was a fairly brutal encounter,as well as the fact he was beat enough to black out

The number of Polish supermarkets and Halal (sp?) shops there was a bit of a joke- britain isnt big enough (one of europes most densely populated countries behind monaco and holland iirc) to be a safe haven for every other country around the world, and it IS destroying what economy we have left, BBC I believe are even doing a documentary about the Polish "workforce" in britain

Another intriguing fact, a bit off topic but still, 1 in 8 people inside English prisons are illegal immigrants waiting to be exported, a firgure which has something like quadrupled in the last 4-5years, even if its a manipulated fact thats still pretty hefty stuff.

My only explanation for everything is that George Peppard is no longer with us, with him I'm sure we could go far....

R.I.P. George, R.I.P.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well said Golly, if you even hint at blaming anything on a group of people you get accused of being racist or xenophobic, whether what you say is true or not. The country is going down the pan because people are to afraid to say what they think. Kids aren't given discipline anymore through fear of being accused of abuse.

A few years back my step dad was in the park with his (then) 8 year old son who was known to be a right little shit at times, anyway my step dad gave him a bit of a smack and told him to behave, the next day he had the police on the door because some tosser had reported him.

I don't really mind if people want to come to this country, indeed if there is a real reason for them to come over, whether its to find a better job, or they cannot live in their own country because of fear of violence or whatever then they should be allowed here. The problem is a lot of them come here because they know they can get a free ride and the police have been made so ineffective that they can get away with whatever they like.

If you commit a crime you should be punished, build more prisons, we should look at some of America's prisons, hell holes. Prisons should not be comfortable, they should be habitable. They should be forced to work and rewarded for working, whether its perks or time off their sentence. Prisoners live to a better standard than half our army ffs

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
/agree

its almost like our past is haunting us as a nation, such fear and resent felt from the whole slavery business that the politicians go out of their way to be adaptive towards foreigners, even when its completely non sensical and in issues totally unrelated to race or racism

theres a genuine feeling throughout the nation that its a bit of one rule for some and another rule for others, in terms of this racial thing.

whats the cause though? I'd wager a fair amount on the media, racism these days doesnt really exist in schools from what I've seen.

In fact I'v a good anecdotal thingy here:

When I first went to high school, was only one from my primary (state) school to goto a private school (mum put me in for jokes in the entrance exams for a few of them and I somehow managed scholarships for em all hoho)

Well, was quite hard to make friends when 50% of kids had come up from the junior school of my senior school, and 90% were fairly wealthy which was always hard to become accustomed to (macdonalds use to be a 6monthly treat for me, single parent etc but i swear it use to taste soooooooo good) and was, I'd say a fairly difficult time, probably akin to moving home to some extent. Well I befriended this Pakistani bloke and all was well and good, until we fell out over something which was probably fairly minor, as all kids do. Anyways it ended up with him spitting in my face so I beat the shit out of him (always had the advantage growing up of being like 5" taller than everyone else so I was "hard" until about age15 lol)

And, well we got caught, so we ended up going to the head of years office etc.

Now this is where the shit kicks in (this will have been about 10yrs ago iirc)

He claimed that I'd called him basically every possible racial slurr under the sun, alongside things like 666 and lucifer.

The head of year asked me what I thought 666 meant, and I honestly answered "nah thats the emergy number just its upside down"- and had to get me mum to explain what it meant to me (was such a naive child)

Now had I not been so obviously innocent of all of this, and the staff not realise I had merely fallen out with a friend, as most kids do, and ended up in a scrap- I would have surely been expelled, and the news would probably have hit local newspapers "Child from single parent background expelled from respected school due to racism!!!" etc

Its this fear we as a nation seem to have, this absolute zero tollerance of the term racism- which has become such a taboo and click word- that kinda creates how things are dealt with today

sorry for the bluntness on this one but, opression is over, times have changed and people really need to wake up and take a look at what is happening to the UK

I seriously doubt ANY politician over the last 10years has visited any of the ghettos of the north, why would they when they can sit safely and soundly in their country mannors down south in Surrey. In fact bet they've never been to Londons ghettos either, the whole "real" people thing does need to be employed to some extent if we are going to rectify problems, but at the same time, its just not going happen with the current parties in contention

Sad thing is, when you read the BNP publications, well I do anyway, find myself agreeing with some of their ideas, even though alot of it is extremely OTT and unwarranted, and il say it again, I'm not even remotely racist and hold no bad thoughts towards any minority unless the minority is a collective mass of people who are doing wrong, and race is merely a common denominator between them all.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
If you're too nice and caring, you get walked right over.

Mey

Part of the furniture
So, kick every criminal out of the country?

Any place in mind?

Or is it only "ethnic criminals" who should be kicked out?

Or how about, if it was 10 white kids beating 2 white kids, it wouldn't even make the news?

Now that's dumb.

You're right we shouldn't kick them out the country, but why should we give them the benefits of our country when they disrespect it by not following the laws (same with homegrown thugs and lawbreakers - can't abide by the rules sorry no more state help for you).

The UK is too PC, whats laughable is they are planning on PAYING, fucking paying failed aslyum seekers to leave the UK, (sure it's cheaper than forced deportation but thats not the point), £500 quid or something cash in hand on leaving.. then we will supplement their wage in their country of origin for 6months, if they do not go back to work we will pay for their education! WTF is up with that, I was born raised and live in the UK and I still have to pay to go to Uni with little help.. How is that fair, what about my "rights" to an education!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
So many treads about all your "problems" in the UK. Well then do something about it, insted of whining at some random forum damn you.

Go into politics if you find the current system bad and want to change it.
Do something.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I am doing something, I am studying Criminology at degree level.

Going into politic's isn't something you can do over night you fool.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I am doing something, I am studying Criminology at degree level.

Going into politic's isn't something you can do over night you fool.

Ofc not, you fool, but you have to start somewhere, sometime.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Deport immigrants that commited crimes, like in Switzerland.

All this PC thing is so silly its sad.

Marc

FH is my second home
Golly said:
seriously doubt ANY politician over the last 10years has visited any of the ghettos of the north.

ncameron220.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Deport immigrants that commited crimes, like in Switzerland.

All this PC thing is so silly its sad.

deport only immigrants that commit crime? what about all the 3rd and 2nd generations and what about native englishmen?

no, just deport them because you cant find anything else to blame

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're right we shouldn't kick them out the country, but why should we give them the benefits of our country when they disrespect it by not following the laws (same with homegrown thugs and lawbreakers - can't abide by the rules sorry no more state help for you).

Fair enough, if you break the law(with same "innocent until proven" terms), then you shouldn't get any help and be judged like everyone else.

Though, this would have to go with everyone aswell.

All i'm advocating, as it seems all the time, is equality in all things.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
deport only immigrants that commit crime? what about all the 3rd and 2nd generations and what about native englishmen?

no, just deport them because you cant find anything else to blame

ok so leave it as it is now, I really wanna see UK in 25 years

(I'm not from UK btw)

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
The bottom line is regardless of skin colour any criminal is the scum of the earth.

The worse cases i would just shoot them and be done with. Others i would lock up them up for good.

Himse

FH is my second home
Police seem like they cba to deal with major crime because nobody has any respect for them anymore, so they just deal with youngsters.

I personally think the police are a fucking joke in this country.

The chav probably has actually doubled in about a month around where i live, lots of youngsters not giving a shit about the law, personally i follow the law, do as im told cos i cba with paperwork.

But alot of people find it fun to wind up the police and shit.

What also pisses me off, is these guys who hang around with loads of 13 year old girls when they are 19, acting like the big man.

This country is going downhill mates, ima gonna get out quick :(

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
This country is going downhill mates, ima gonna get out quick :(

ditto, choosing a career path atm and going to make sure it can be applied to any country

overpopulated

overpriced

overlyretarded

oOo

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know what the conception is that Police don't deal with major crimes. Of course they do. But have you seen the paperwork they are burdened down with? It is not as simple for them to do everything in one day as things are more important than others and so on and so forth. Blunders occur but when you're dealing with a whole community day in, day out, that's likely to occur.

Additionally, can you blame them for being a little apprehensive for not delving straight into the more serious crimes. Have you seen their wages? It's a fuckin joke. There was a fight in our town a couple of days back and a police officer attended the situation and pepper-sprayed a couple of trouble makers. The result was they have made death threats against him and his family.

The Police Force is overstretched not because the police officers are lazy or weak but because the government demand more and more paperwork constantly and the way in which you have to handle things is so 'exact' and 'within two lines' that unfortunately, when dealing with crimes, a police officer has to look at an extra side to a case - his own personal side.

Himse

FH is my second home
I don't know what the conception is that Police don't deal with major crimes. Of course they do. But have you seen the paperwork they are burdened down with? It is not as simple for them to do everything in one day as things are more important than others and so on and so forth. Blunders occur but when you're dealing with a whole community day in, day out, that's likely to occur.

Additionally, can you blame them for being a little apprehensive for not delving straight into the more serious crimes. Have you seen their wages? It's a fuckin joke. There was a fight in our town a couple of days back and a police officer attended the situation and pepper-sprayed a couple of trouble makers. The result was they have made death threats against him and his family.

The Police Force is overstretched not because the police officers are lazy or weak but because the government demand more and more paperwork constantly and the way in which you have to handle things is so 'exact' and 'within two lines' that unfortunately, when dealing with crimes, a police officer has to look at an extra side to a case - his own personal side.

Oh dear, Death Threats, most people dont have the balls to go through with murder & its probably just some nasty little shit who thinks he's cool.

I dont have anything to do with police officers honestly, but they right down some twats details on a bit of paper and thats it, wtf is that, if some little shit is abusive to an officer or commited a crime, put em on a fucking boat and leave em out in the sea.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear, Death Threats, most people dont have the balls to go through with murder & its probably just some nasty little shit who thinks he's cool.

I dont have anything to do with police officers honestly, but they right down some twats details on a bit of paper and thats it, wtf is that, if some little shit is abusive to an officer or commited a crime, put em on a fucking boat and leave em out in the sea.

If you have a family and some trouble-making drug-takers in the area made death threats to them, you would be worried. Stop acting the hard man :d

Oh and what I'm trying to say here (and failing it seems) is that you cannot blame a frickin police officer for the laws he has to abide by. You blame the frickin government or someone.

Himse

FH is my second home
If you have a family and some trouble-making drug-takers in the area made death threats to them, you would be worried. Stop acting the hard man :d

Oh and what I'm trying to say here (and failing it seems) is that you cannot blame a frickin police officer for the laws he has to abide by. You blame the frickin government or someone.

Im not blaming individual officers, just the police are powerless to do shit all.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
was gonna post saying it all stems from the government, but bashed them enough recently

Mephz

Banned
My best mate is becoming a police officer, talk about fucking corruption :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom