Gangs

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched the news showing video footage of a couple of painter-decorators working in the Docklands (London) getting beaten with iron bars, punched, kicked, and whipped with belts with heavy buckles by a gang.

This gang of 10 or so Asian (Pakistani) teenagers were throwing fireworks at little children. The decorators told them to "leave it out, they're only 5 years old", the ring leader of the gang goes "what you gonna fuckin do about it". The gang wanders off. Then about 3pm just as the decorators were packing away, the gang comes back, masked up, and beats the shit out of the two guys. They were both hospitalised, one needed 51 stitches in his head and almost died.

Makes the blood boil.

/growl

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Deport the *****.

And their families too.

And any friends they have.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stick them on a boat and sink it, or a forced labour camp.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its not pc to deport ethnic 'minorities' for major violent crimes im afraid.

rehabilitate them in prison, at my expense, so we can bring them back into society to open some much needed corner shops.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
I would punish them by putting them through some "Saw" games!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Police have appealed to the attackers to give themselves in. ROFL. Are the police out of touch or what ?!

tris-

i think its perfectly reasonable to expect a gang of violent asians to own up for GBH.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Cocksuckers it takes brave men to jump people from behind with 5-1 odds and with weapons. I hate this but what i hate even more is if they ever get caught and sent to trial they will claim they have been arested because they are Aisian and get let off.

We are only going one way in this country when kids see people kill someone and get 2 years 6 years ect what will stop the next lot of yob kids being even worse. Put the 10 of them in prison for 25 years each lets start making these crimes unthinkable again.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The local MP was saying they've got 8 policemen to cover some massive area. LOL. This country is going to the dogs mate.

Mey

Part of the furniture
"You lyke only arrest me because i is black innit meht! You racist pig!"

I imagine will be the defence..

Makes me sick to be honest, I would of rang the police when they we're firing the fireworks at the kid's.

Marc

FH is my second home
How do we know they were immigrants? What if they were second/third generation people?

If it was the other way around, the daily mail would have it on the front page "RACE ATTACK" etc

Marc

FH is my second home
The local MP was saying they've got 8 policemen to cover some massive area. LOL. This country is going to the dogs mate.

I have zero respect for Police anyway, but would you be a copper? I wouldnt. Not in todays day and age

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
The police force up here in Kilt-town still do a great job, despite being overan with neds. But then again, our biggest city has only 1million people in it, big difference with 5million people and a similar sized police force.

But, one of my local police stations closes on weekends because theres not enough staff. Luckily the criminals limit their activites to the working week.

tris-

But, one of my local police stations closes on weekends because theres not enough staff. Luckily the criminals limit their activites to the working week.

they never heard of shift rotations :eek:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Bring back the policing they had in the 60s-70s when they kick the shit out of ya and said you fell:D and make me the fooking sergeant:touch:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I have zero respect for Police anyway, but would you be a copper? I wouldnt. Not in todays day and age

You should have respect for the bobbies that risk their lifes for us everyday.

The fuckers up top are a bunch of asshats but the guys who do their job relating to the laws set down by others aren't the ones to blame.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bring back the policing they had in the 60s-70s when they kick the shit out of ya and said you fell:D and make me the fooking sergeant:touch:

Damn right.

sweeney.jpg

LOM_header.jpg

Chronictank

FH is my second home
You support control by fear, yet are against any form of dictatorship :S
(by you i mean people who share the view, rather than you in particular)

it's all well and good looking at a rose tinted ideal as being a better solution (grass is greener effect) but in the real world it simply wouldnt work.
Firstly there are more people to every policeman in the country, it is not possible to enforce community policing like it was in the 60's without a vast some of money and man power (which doesnt exist as they arent recruiting enough people) being invested in it.

I would much rather be afraid of gangs who can be procecuted than the police, in the 60's they had pretty much totalatarian power (a bit like say... the gangs of today) because noone would speak up against them, and they wouldnt speak up against each other. That said at least it was a visible threat, nowdays you can be thrown in the back of a van, sent to eastern europe where they can kick the shit out of you until they get a confession, so i guess by point is mute.

If you were to do a protest in the 60's they could also release dogs, and shoot you with firehoses to disperce the crowd, see Birmingham 1963 march for civil rights for just one example.

Thats completly ignoring the very real problem of racism, discrimination and victimisation that existed.

Sure 60-70's policing was great, if you were white and middle classed

However things have moved too much in the other direction, nowdays in a society where people sue over the most ridiculous things the street bobby has too little power its finding a health middle ground thats the issue

Marc

FH is my second home

The fuckers up top are a bunch of asshats but the guys who do their job relating to the laws set down by others aren't the ones to blame.

The police round here dont risk their lives for us at all. My Girlfriends ex, bust her door down with a hammer, whilst we were all sat eating dinner. Luckily i can handle myself and soon sent him packing. What did the police do? A big fat fuck all, even though there witnesses. They didnt even go round to see him. What if my GF had been alone? Then, a week later, my mates sister gets into a run of the mill schoolyard fight. What happens? They arrest her and process her down the station, treating her like shit, even though she was distressed with it all, sobbing her eyes out etc. A schoolyard fight!! No blood was even shed!!!

This is only the tip of the iceberg mate, I have loads of stories that ive seen first hand.

yes, there maybe are decent coppers, but in my experience the vast majority are all a bunch of wankers.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gotta love finnish cops, especially the smalltown ones, they don't even bother with anything minor.

Some peeps having a fistfight on the street, cops show up, separate the two and if they "obey" the law, send them home and go about their business.

That, good old fashioned "Ah dun worry about it" and realistic police work.

Ofcourse you get some nutters, but very rarely.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
thanks lamp!

saw Ultimate force some week back and a characters named Jamie in the first 2 seasons had a sister that were driving me insane when talking cause it reminded me of someone from another show but I just weren't able to make the connection, now when I see that Life on mars picture it striks me, is just like that female police

edit... no wonder they soudned alike, looked it up on imdb now and its the same person :(

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta love finnish cops, especially the smalltown ones, they don't even bother with anything minor.

Some peeps having a fistfight on the street, cops show up, separate the two and if they "obey" the law, send them home and go about their business.

That, good old fashioned "Ah dun worry about it" and realistic police work.

Ofcourse you get some nutters, but very rarely.

That sounds like the Riot Act we used to have in the UK. When ever the was a big rumble, the police would turn up and read aloud the Riot Act. Who ever was still there by the time they finished would be arrested, but I'm sure it took a few mins to read so that everyone had the chance to walk away =) Hence fights were dispersed with no one going to jail!

But of course, this was in the day of shaking hands, walking away and that being the end to the matter...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Stick them on a boat and sink it, or a forced labour camp.

and while we're at it, put hitler back into power and start another world war - yay!

Very considerate of them

you have to give it up to kind robbers. the type who if they wake you up say: "sorry mate, didnt mean to wake ya, here's some warm milk. want me to sing a lullaby for you? i got this great story i can read" or running from a bank they robbed and see an old lady who cant get across the road they grab her by the arm and slowly walk her across. bloddy police never doing their job proper! im makes me sick!

but the bad ones, lets fire them, and their families, and their friends, no?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
thanks lamp!

saw Ultimate force some week back and a characters named Jamie in the first 2 seasons had a sister that were driving me insane when talking cause it reminded me of someone from another show but I just weren't able to make the connection, now when I see that Life on mars picture it striks me, is just like that female police

edit... no wonder they soudned alike, looked it up on imdb now and its the same person :(

Life on Mars was an awesome series. Would like to have seen them make a third season with him stuck in the 1970s and loving every minute of it, going round with DCI Hunt, beating up nonces and catching villains. Great stuff :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
Marc problem with policing these days is it's so targeted that they have to go for "easy" crime such as the schoolyard fight.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
and while we're at it, put hitler back into power and start another world war - yay!

That's not what it's about, you idiot. It's about kicking people out of the country who cannot abide by our laws. It's like that scumbag from Sierra Leone who sexually assaulted 11 women in the same park and some shithead judge ruled that we can't send him home because it's "against his human rights." With people like that in control of the country what chance do we have?

It amuses me how stuff like this doesn't get publicised either. If it was 11 whiteboys kicking the shit out of a pair of asians we would be hearing about it for the next 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom