Monday 3pm English (BST) time / 4pm cet time

Hosted by Gandagorn n Saxo

Major rules-
1. There is no RR5+ only rule
2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for items
3. There is no preclaiming

Standard raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and if more is afkness is persistant bannings will be given
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory
-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.
-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts
-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-Apoc neckies will go to those with full suits of sidi armour, any with full set should pm me before the raid to make an arangement
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL JUST LEAVE CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 45
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50
If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI
-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons, this is because it is petti and pointless... the .3 of extra dps is equal to the amount of DPS lost when you lose 1% condition on a masterpiece weapon. How many of you can honestly say you run around with a 100% condition sword all of the time, i doubt there is many. Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon, i highly doubt that this would effect the damage output significantly enough to justify that RR4 or below who help kill apocalypse can't have the weapon.

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR OR AT APOCALYPSE

I hope everyone will have a good raid and that there will be lots of rewards for your efforts to go around.

p/s if there is a person well known of the caer sidi dungeon pm gandagorn , lightspeed or Saxo to help us lead the raid

W

-Wedge-

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt it generally a good idea when planning a raid... To say what your raiding?

Only found out half-way the loto rules that you where most likely talking about Sidi...

Not that I care, but others might.........

K

Keogh

Hmmm. Who has "copyright" on those rules your using? Poor old Falcor might climb out of his pram again.

E

Ekydus

I could have wrote a similar set of rules myself and I haven't even read through Falcor's rules, so Falcor can stay quiet TBH.

D

dimerian

Well I fink its pretty obvious for all what raid it will be :rolleyes:

G

Gandagorn

Gandagorn

m8 if you dont have any good think to say stfu plz.. i know you from exping longtime ago i know your aren't smart but still THINK!!..

G

Galiryn

bah ;(
make the raid start 5pm CET imo, more ppl on then

G

Gandagorn

Saxo & Gandagorn

Saxo and I have talk about it. We came to an agreement, that we thought it could be 4pm cet thats when we will collect people. Write down who need stones , who need to lotto for another class. We might first start to get to caer sidi at about 4:30 pm to 5:00 Cet. The 5pm Cet is a bit to late. The raid might first stop at late night when peopel need a good night sleep?

Best reagards :
Saxo and Gandagorn

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Keogh
Hmmm. Who has "copyright" on those rules your using? Poor old Falcor might climb out of his pram again.

heheh :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt it generally a good idea when planning a raid... To say what your raiding?

Only found out half-way the loto rules that you where most likely talking about Sidi...

Not that I care, but others might.........
i think the thread title gives away what there raiding. try reading before posting wedge:p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Gandagorn

Originally posted by Gandagorn
m8 if you dont have any good think to say stfu plz.. i know you from exping longtime ago i know your aren't smart but still THINK!!..

Nice temper for a raid leader.
Regards, Glottis

G

Gandagorn

Regards, Glottis

We are humans like everyone else :)

M

mavo

Im comming home. dont wanna miss this, will be great.
pray to god,, gif many good sidi items today and make or way to apoc the lord of death of doom of death :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Gandagorn
Regards, Glottis

We are humans like everyone else :)

ofc you are :) but if you ticks off that easily maybe leading 80+ people getting none stop PM's and people not following orders will push you off the edge :)

W

-Wedge-

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
i think the thread title gives away what there raiding. try reading before posting wedge:p

I dont want to spoil your smart remark :p

Gandagorn & Saxos public raid 13 october

Was the original thread title, the 'sidi raid' part has been edited later... As the thread itself (in the message listing) doesnt have 'sidi' added to it... Which happens after editing a thread...

Kthnx...

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by -Wedge-
I dont want to spoil your smart remark :p

Was the original thread title, the 'sidi raid' part has been edited later... As the thread itself (in the message listing) doesnt have 'sidi' added to it... Which happens after editing a thread...

Kthnx...
damn i got owned :(

S

stighelmer

Herbal stop playing stopid drood and come back to Alb ;/

A

Antedeluvian

Great raid, i need to say gratz to both leaders and to all people involved, we did a great job all. :)

G

Gandagorn

Gandagorn

Ye is was a nice raid with small mistakes, as this is our first raid :).
the lotto was a littel craping :/.. so we apolygise for that :(..
But it was nice and we wanna do it agian :).. some of the rules are gonna be change tho :)..

Thanks to all that show op and so :)

Regards
Saxo and me

Users who are viewing this thread