Gamestation, Official Soul Collectors

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Something floating around the websphere right now.

This is why its important to read the T&Cs before buying anything...

'By placing an order via this web site on the first day of the fourth month of the year 2010 Anno Domini, you agree to grant Us a non transferable option to claim, for now and for ever more, your immortal soul.'

Original Link - Terms and Conditions at Gamestation.co.uk
(look under Orders for Sales & Purchases)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Was just going to post this, just saw the news on Google about this. Good thing I only buy games in store ;)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
What is the rule that allows something to have a soul?

Is it all living things? If so, how do animals know if they have a soul? If a dog is trained to fight and be 'evil' does that animal forfiet his soul like us humans? Are mosquitoes soulless because they go around killing people (albiet unintentionally).

Please someone explain to me more about a soul.

To me, they don't exist. Your soul is your 'consience' (spelling?), your moral compass.

And what purpose does the soul serve? to keep you alive in the afterlife?

You know when you're asleep, and you hit the proper deep sleep, where everything is turned off. You don't know you exist, you don't even know you have a body attached to your brain, you know the bit, before you start dreaming in the morning and wake, that 'dark time'? Well, to me, that's death. Nothing. it won't hurt, it won't be pleasurable, because there is no more 'existence'. Thus, no soul.

Give more soul info.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It depends who you ask and whether they can make money out of it.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
All I know about souls is that by reading this you agree that yours belongs to me.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sorry folks already sold my soul to Shell so I can afford to put fuel in the Beemer I've just bought.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Souls and internet trading doesnt really go hand in hand i believe. Pretty sure it requires some kind of personal agreement rather than a disclaimer :ninja:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
GOOD JOB!

pics?

Don't pic it up til tomorrow chief. I wouldn't get too excited however, it is 14 years old and only cost 1500 notes. However it has the correct number of cylinders (6), and enough cc to piss the greenies off (2800). It's also a PH favourite.

Can you guess what it is yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom