Games!

N

NightyP

Anyone know any good java games? that wont get blocked by college internet filter ?
Bored sitting here doing nothing :(

L

leoric

Originally posted by NightyP
Anyone know any good java games? that wont get blocked by college internet filter ?
Bored sitting here doing nothing :(

Same here mate, Cept Im in work :(

S

Sibanac

I've been playing 'spam the guild forum' good fun ;)

otherwise... nope soz cant help ya

C

Conchabar

haha i get to fo off home in my breaks:p y would u want to use a pc at work or at college >_< i have to use macs:(

N

NightyP

I was playing a game called Defend your Castle, picking up lil men and dropping them so they splat on the floor in a pool of blood, then one evaded me and 1 shooted my castle!
Nerf its a savage!

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by NightyP
I was playing a game called Defend your Castle, picking up lil men and dropping them so they splat on the floor in a pool of blood, then one evaded me and 1 shooted my castle!
Nerf its a savage!

hehe you can pwn that game so hard, i had so many archers (1000 or so) that nothing ever reached my castle lost intrest around lvl 38 or so

N

NightyP

Originally posted by Conchabar
sum ppl think everything is daoc :lol:

When you mistake a Savage for a shaman somestime like me and get 3 shotted, you get scarred for life. I dont have a sense of humour anymore after that.

E

Ekydus

The castle game link ALWAYS gets banned because it can upload a virus to your machine.

Don't click it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom