Games Games for Windows Sale: Wk1 - Batman: Arkham Asylum 75% off

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Batman: Arkham Asylum 75% off this weekend!

Thought I'd post this here since you Freddies love a bargain. 75% off, down to $12.49 - that's around £8.20 - from 26th Feb to the 1st March.

I'll probably be doing this tomorrow. There will be a new title in a similar sale, so it'll be worth keeping an eye out for methinks.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I got it cheaper than that in the Steam sale, but thanks.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Good price there, managed to pre-order mine for £16 at retail otherwise I'd snap it up. I highly recommend it too, cracking good game.

BIFF POW!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
if i could get games for windows live to work id love this :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
This week it's Street Fighter 4 for a paltry 50% off. Pap.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm downloading Mass Effect (not 2), on Steam. Can't believe I've never played this. Can't complain for £13

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Jesus Christ what a fucking boring pretentious over-complicated pile of shit game. I actually hate the main characters. I hope they all die of AIDS.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Give it some time, it gets much better as you continue to play.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well, not really. It is kinda pretentious. I got over this by having Ramses Shepherd being an utter arse at every turn :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, yeah but the game gets more entertaining is what I meant.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well its becoming slightly less tedious but three crashes in two days doesn't fill me with confidence, especially when I see postings on the internet about the same problem from 2008...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
This week is Bioshock 2 for 25% off, can probably get it cheaper in shops tbh. Looks like this sale was good for one week only.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The real problem with Steam, GfW, etc is that it's one of the most expensive when it comes to purchasing a new game.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The real problem with Steam, GfW, etc is that it's one of the most expensive when it comes to purchasing a new game.

But it's so easy :) And you can install to your new PC with no problems when you upgrade. You cant lose the media, and patching is easy. IMO steam's prices are worth it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ok I'll admit I judged Mass Effect 1 too quickly. Once I got into the "exploring planets in the buggy" phase, I was quite happy.

The final battle scenes I thought were quite spectacular, although Sheperd is still a boring ****.

I'm downloading ME2 now (on Steam).

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
mass effect, -always- play female toon
jennifer hale is an awesome voice actress, having done kotor, etc beforehand for anyone who follows bioware stuff :p
the male one is a bit..meh

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is, they've clearly worked hard on making a very detailed looking male face but the female one looks like some random NPC.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
The problem is, they've clearly worked hard on making a very detailed looking male face but the female one looks like some random NPC.

keep the helmet on ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom