[Gamecube] Zelda :The Wind Walker - PERFECT

O

Ono

Famitsu magazine in Japan have given it 40 / 40.

See Here.

Quite an achievement considering the only other games in history to get full marks (let's just say it's like an Edge 10 mark) were:

Ocarina of Time (N64)
Soul Calibur (DC)
Vagrant Story (PS)

Oh, and the Jap and USA releases come with a GC remake of Ocarina of Time disc as well - hopefully the UK release will too. :)

:clap:

P

projectarnold

Remake is a bit misleading, it's the same game with a slightley upped resolution.

I have a horrid feeling that we aren't going to see this deal anyway, Nintendo treat us like shit time and time again, WHERE'S MY ANIMAL CROSSING YOU CUNTS!!!????

S

Sir Frizz

No game's perfect. Especially Ocarina of Time, soley because of a talking tree. :)

H

Hashmonster

me wants!!!!! i've got it on preorder at play.com but don't think i can wait on their delivery times... so may just buy it on release.

please bring out the ocarina on it over here, would be excellent. tho i still have it on the n64 :/

T

Trem

Originally posted by the-frizz
No game's perfect. Especially Ocarina of Time, soley because of a talking tree. :)

TEH TREE PWNS J00!!!!:eek:

M

MYstIC G

tbh I'm glad Zelda is shaping up so well. at the moment i'm struggling to justify my cubes existance when on the PS2 i've been very well entertained with GTA: Vice City, SmackDown 4, The Getaway, Marvel vs Capcom 2, etc. all in the past month or so.

Compared to the GC lineup of "nothing that interests me" i think its a great shame :/

L

legendario

*Strokes the getaway and vice city*

I had contemplated a GC but like you said MG too many sweet games on the ps2 just now.

S

Sir Frizz

Makes a change coming from you lot. Though i've just discovered Soul Reaver 2 :)

O

old.Kez

I'll fuck Nintendo up if they don't give me the funky sounding bonus disc. Indeed.

T

Trem

Well yeah, fucking nice one, bunch of bastards!!!

Just sold my Gamecube:(

But ooooohhhhh maybe time to justify buying the Panasonic GC instead.

M

mank!

When's it out? I'd go look but I'm far too fucking lazy!

H

Hashmonster

ooo day after me birthday - pressie for meself methinks!

H

Hashmonster

i want bonus discs :( any news on that yet ono?

L

lonely_warrior

Originally posted by the-frizz

Well this one has a talking boat.

O

Ono

Originally posted by Hashmonster
i want bonus discs :( any news on that yet ono?

Well, no, not really.

The Yanks (and now me :p ) are getting the Bonus disc so it would be a *very* bad decision if Ninty don't do the same for Europe.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Ono

Well, no, not really.

The Yanks (and now me :p ) are getting the Bonus disc so it would be a *very* bad decision if Ninty don't do the same for Europe.

Although not exactly a surprise if they didn't :(

S

Sar

Buying freeloader later this week, and importing Metroid & Zelda. Tired of waiting.

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Sar
Buying freeloader later this week, and importing Metroid & Zelda. Tired of waiting.
Can you read Japanese then, or does Zelda come with an English language option?

C

.cage

Is there any source of 100% confirmation that freeloader is coming out? :|

O

Ono

Originally posted by .cage
Is there any source of 100% confirmation that freeloader is coming out? :|

The Datel shop homepage and several shops/suppliers who have posted confirmation that Datel phoned them with the happy news.

This is the NEWS on Datel's own shop website.

S

Sar

Originally posted by old.Kez
Can you read Japanese then, or does Zelda come with an English language option?

It's released on March 24th in the US, and May over here, hence me importing it next month, rather than wait another 3 months.

O

Ono

Originally posted by Sar

It's released on March 24th in the US, and May over here, hence me importing it next month, rather than wait another 3 months.

Yep. Same here.

Although I also have the Jap version which I am currently playing. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread