Game wheel + pedals

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone recommend a good wheel + pedal set to play GP4 on the PC with?
Not sure what I'm looking to pay yet, but I dont like to hold back if its better quality.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
[Hijack] ...and come someone point me to where I can by a PC adaptor for my PS2 wheel? [/Hijack]

cheers storm :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
as for pc wheel MS sidewinders are going for next to nothing on ebay all the time.

as for the ps2 thing, use the soyo kicky-x ps2 converter with the lastest drivers from the soyo site.

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
~Yuckfou~ said:
[Hijack] ...and come someone point me to where I can by a PC adaptor for my PS2 wheel? [/Hijack]

cheers storm :)
lol no prob

Ill check out Ebay - thanks Yaka

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
OK, found the product, can't find a UK retailer :/
Anyone bought one of these in the UK?

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Er aren't PS2 wheels USB? :(

If I was gonna get a wheel I'd get a Logitech Momo Force USB for PS2&PC (works on both) or the new Logitech Driving Force designed for GT4 on PS2 (works on PC too). The new Logitech wheel has up to 900 degrees of turning and is easily unlockable on the PC, where as on the PS2 it requires certain games.

imo if you're serious enough about driving games to get a wheel I'd get one of those, at least then you have the option to get on the PS2 and play GT3 or GT4 when it comes out, let's face it if you like cars and driving games then GT4 is a must have.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
...but I already have a wheel :)
It's not the usb type it's the "standard" PS2 controller plug.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Skyler said:
Er aren't PS2 wheels USB? :(

new Logitech wheel has up to 900 degrees of turning and is easily unlockable on the PC, where as on the PS2 it requires certain games.

aye that wheel is the wheel to have, apparently it should fully werk with Live for Speed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom