old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
blimey three posts to counter my one...

Touch on a nerve did I?

I'll let the townies judge me mate. My concience is clear

M

Nah, just i can't touch an edit button.

The lie part i noticed after.

Ofcourse your concience is clear, you're a furry, it's your "duty" to eat people and vote off innocents.

My concience isn't.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
9 players
3 killings

if its 3 packs:- 6 wolves min

:- villagers cant win, only 3 left ? oO

surely only way to come back is to burn a furry today, and hope the packs kill each other ?

i doubt there are 2 wolf godfathers, so option b :

2 packs, 1 godfather = 5 wolves min
=> 4 villagers
so

either look for 3 (or 2) pairs or more of people voting together, and 3 or 4 people who arent, and your sorted

meh dunno i have to ponder this :/

Mabs

vote tohtori !

cos your too impatient to care about the result, ergo your suspect :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With almost 24 hours without one word from people, hell yeah i'm impatient :eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually mabs, you're seeming rather suspicious with your:

"This and that logic and here and there have to think about this", then after i noted that it's been quiet, you jump on burning me which negates all thinking, logic and "looking into things".

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am away from the village overnight will be back at some point tomorrow just incase you are concerned about my inactivity.

gohan

FH is my second home
Actually mabs, you're seeming rather suspicious with your:

"This and that logic and here and there have to think about this", then after i noted that it's been quiet, you jump on burning me which negates all thinking, logic and "looking into things".

im tending to agree here, mabs and mongoose both looks suspect to me

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I more and more thinking that mongoose is looking like a worm wiggling on a hook. Burn him I reckon, mabs doesnt look guilty in comparison to mongoose.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've been busy in the ale house drowning my troubles. I'm too tired to think right now but tomorrow I shall try and be constructive.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I more and more thinking that mongoose is looking like a worm wiggling on a hook. Burn him I reckon, mabs doesnt look guilty in comparison to mongoose.

almost as suspicious as the two people who keep saying absolutely nothing and then adding onto votes...

Good job on keeping a low profile furry. Don't think I haven't spotted you doing the same fweddy.

M

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Back in the village.. not much happened here?

taB

Part of the furniture
:tumbleweed:

Look on the bright side, if we never finish the day noone else will die.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Fellow villagers, possible wolfies, lend me your ears.
Mongoose has been acting suspiciously and I believe him to be wolf, at this stage we have act to kill off the lycans in order to avoid another bloodbath! I shan't force feed you my version of events, go and look at mongooses posts for yourselves, sense the hunger behind them and I hope you will join me in eliminating a lycan. Only a few people stand to gain from his survival, himself and any possible packmates. Act now to save our village!

vote: mongoose

Mabs

had people in over the w/end hence the quietness :)

tbh people playing it close to their chest at the mo, but my vote stands till i see something worth changing it for :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
When I have burned dear friends, and you see the falsehoods that have been spread about me, I want those of you who survive the evening to act with certainty.

I suspect Toht to be evil. I suspect Random Bastard and Fweddy to be aiding and abetting him.

I am resigned to my fate. I have no arguments to present that will convince you otherwise.

I'll burn and you will see the truth but if (as we suspect) there are three evil doers preying upon this village then our numbers will be depleted even further and you will be unable to overcome their numbers.

Vote for Mongoose everyone, sign your death warrants. Vote for RandomBastard and put a bad dog down.
Unvote: Toht.
vote: RandomBastard

M

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
[ooc] work has me busy as a bastard today. I'll check in around lunchtime and then again this evening[/ooc]

M

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll burn and you will see the truth but if (as we suspect) there are three evil doers preying upon this village then our numbers will be depleted even further and you will be unable to overcome their numbers.

Vote for Mongoose everyone, sign your death warrants. Vote for RandomBastard and put a bad dog down.

And if we trust you, and we hang someone innocent, we're in same doodoo. Only difference is, you're suspicious and inconsistent.

Especially since you're changing your vote after noticing i'm not gonna burn.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
And if we trust you, and we hang someone innocent, we're in same doodoo. Only difference is, you're suspicious and inconsistent.

Especially since you're changing your vote after noticing i'm not gonna burn.

Well tbh I'm damned either way at this juncture. I can believe that you're not a furry and merely someone trying to pull the sheep in this village together or I can believe that you're manipulating the crowd to your own means.

You can say "they have their own brains" but they come out and follow your vote either way. This makes you suspicious in my mind because your only "evidence" is me switching to vote for calaen.

RandomBastard and Fweddy have both been practically silent - although everyone in the village seems to be sat quietly in the corner praying nobody looks at them. The saving grace for them is that they're not vote jumping. RandomBastard is, so is Fweddy. You've accused me of doing the same.

The only saving grace that I have is that I know that come tomorrow morning, if I've been burnt alive I'll be sat looking down from above at gnawed corpses and a victorious wolf pack.

If I'm being blunt. I can't wait for this day to end. It's feels like three days wrapped into one and the only people offering any significant input is myself and you. This means;

we could both be wolves vying for supremacy
One of us is a wolf (and I know it ain't me, and so will the rest of you come the morning!)
Both of us are innocent and barking up the wrong tree (bad pun I know)

Whatever you may want to say about me - I have been both active and persistance in my defence. I've only switched vote because I'm unsure whether I was reading too much into your voting toht and because Random's sudden ninja vote along with Fweddy's have raised them higher up my list of possible furrys.

If you look at the voting history this is the second time these two villagers have done this. They vote within minutes of each other it seems.

M

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can agree on the quiet town part...and of noone knowing who the furries are for certain...hell..you could be as innocent as Calaen.

I could take a look at the town meeting papers from a different perspective when i get home and see if i see another pattern. Sure there's a few.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well I havent really changed my opinions really. i think Mongoose looks the most guilty with his jumping around in votes etc but there isn't much else I can really bring to the discussion at this point. Sooooooo my vote stays.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've been very quiet lately because I had a very busy weekend and today's been a little hectic too. I started typing a reply this morning and then never got chance to finish and post it. I apologise for this.

Strangely enough, I don't find you hugely suspicious `mongoose and don't plan on voting for you. Changing from a no lynch to believing someone is a wolf isn't a huge leap really in my mind as Cal acted so suspiciously. Please could one of you people who has voted for `mongoose explain again why in a way simple enough for me to understand?

I ask again why you find me so suspicious though? Purely because I haven't said a lot?

At the moment I suspect people for talking, not talking, using logic, not using logic, standing out from the crowd, blending into the crowd and various other equally useless notions. I'm extremely worried about getting this day wrong as it seems we have very little room for error.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fweddy, this is a simple enough reason; he's making a play-by-play of Calaens last moments to seem like innocent.

Noticed it just now.

Also, lack of pattern between two totally contradictionary votes and sudden outburst of voice when voted, enough furry for me.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
well purely by dint of the fact that you posted so quickly once Random had posted. IT looked like either

a bandwagoning

or

a team working to quickly sway votes towards burning an innocent.

Right now I don't really trust anyone and with our eyes eliminated we're reliant on people making mistakes and betraying themselves. You claim I look suspcious Uara but I've fully qualified my decisions and the reasoning behind them.

M

Mabs

unvote:toht
vote:mongoose

i think toht may have a point, and regardless , he now seems less suspect than mongoose due to posting etc

heres hoping :(

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
There's going to be an awful lot of egg on faces tomorrow guys.

well - for those of you who survive the night that is.

At least I'm not getting eaten. I should be greatful for small mercys I suspect.

From what I can see

Mabs is a wolf.
Random is a wolf.
Toht is a wolf.

Either that or Toht is doing the wolf's work for them.

The reason why I suspect this? look at their voice habits. They never speak at all. When they do post it's to say things like " I agree with Toht. vote blah blah blah". They say as little as possible, as infrequently as possible. They're staying as far out of notice as possible.

There's no risk involved with this - they appear innocent and blame free. Remember this as I'm burning. You had your chance, I've lured them out and shown you who they are.

M

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You say i'm a wolf, i say you're a wolf, if i'm wrong, so are you.

don't try to get holy on me.

Mabs

Mabs is a wolf.
Random is a wolf.
Toht is a wolf.

well im not
i dunno about the other 2 tho

but you arent proving your innocence are you, and of the 2 i suspect most, you and toth, hes making (slightly) more sense than you so your getting the vote :)

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Laugh mongoose, I've been one of the most active posters, I don't give grand speeches full of lies like you wolf, but I consistently post when not toiling in the fields, I don't twist peoples words and I'm not bandwagoning. You're posts make me suspicious and you've not countered them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom