Werewolf Game Thread

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Could have a point there taB re Gohan, however he is still suspicious. However in Gohans defense my issue with three wolf packs was that it seemed a bit much even for Will's sick sense of humour however 2 seers would even things out a bit.. not that they helped us much :|

As for me I didnt vote for Mongoose' as I did not believe he was a wolfy however did not get a chance to voice this as my connection really is absolutely shite at the moment :(.

[ooc: proven by the fact that I am a wow addict and the new expansion came out on the 11th of november and I am still level 70 :|...]

taB

Part of the furniture
especially when some people can sit back and let the vocal ones kill each other off. Something like the situation we find ourselves in now :p

*cough*

Am away for a couple of days.

vote : Yoni for the indignation it will generate ;)

I'm inclined to give Gohan the benefit of the doubt and it's rather hard picking up anything on the rest of you when so little has been said.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I have a friend visiting for a long weekend so I might not be on much I'm afraid. I vote we all drink scrumpy cider mixed with green ginger wine and then discuss this further.

gohan

FH is my second home
I have a friend visiting for a long weekend so I might not be on much I'm afraid. I vote we all drink scrumpy cider mixed with green ginger wine and then discuss this further.

i vote no >:O

vote fweddy

Uara

Part of the furniture

is that a furry friend so that you can plot the rest of us's downfall

Will

/bin/su
OK, its been 3 days since this day started, and things seem to be a bit stalled. The votes stand at...

Code:
[B]Name	Vote[/B]
Uara	[I]no vote[/I]
Fweddy	[I]no vote[/I]
gohan	Fweddy
Yoni	[I]no vote[/I]
taB	Yoni

Yoni

I am inclinded to believe gohan also and will vote Fweddy also.

taB

Part of the furniture
I am inclinded to believe gohan also and will vote Fweddy also.

Believe Gohan about what? He hasn't scryed Fweddy even if he is a seer. So where does this belief come from?

I mean, this is all the reason he has given:

gohan said:
i vote no >:O

vote fweddy

Vote on Yoni stands.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I am a little confused by the sudden voting for me. Why Gohan, Yoni? Because out of everyone not posting much I'm the only one to give a reason?

I don't like the way you've jumped in with no explanation Yoni and I thought the lack of content in your posts suspicious before so..

Vote: Yoni

gohan

FH is my second home
i see a bandwagon \0/

unvote fweddy
vote yoni

to be fair i tend to agree thier wasnt much to "belive" me about

i vote for fweddy cos he wanted me to drink scrumpy, the evilist of all the evil drinks

Yoni

I believed gohan was a seer... Decided to vote Fweddy because he is very very quiet and the drinking ala jup doesnt do it for me...

Uara

Part of the furniture
i see a bandwagon \0/

unvote fweddy
vote yoni

to be fair i tend to agree thier wasnt much to "belive" me about

i vote for fweddy cos he wanted me to drink scrumpy, the evilist of all the evil drinks

sorry I havent managed to post this weekend. How can you say scrumpy is the evilest of all evil drinks. It is the drink of champions, far better than any simple lager and only surpassed by Ale.

But yeah, i read Yoni's believe as she believed that Gohan was a seer not a wolfy or anything. So I dont see the reason for the votes upon her. It doesnt make any sense.

Will

/bin/su
Well, three votes for Yoni is a burning. Drum-roll please.

This isn't going to be simple. But what did you expect?

Yoni is lashed to the stake and burnt. There is a smell of burning hair.

werewolf_lynched.png

Which gets stronger when Uara throws himself onto the flames too.

werewolf_lynched.png

Gohan looks pleased. Until he turns to see Fweddy and taB looking at him. Grinning. Licking their lips. And getting hairier.

seer_mauled.png

And the game is done. Fweddy and taB are the survivors. Password to the forum is gaybar. Spreadsheet will have to wait till I get to work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*rises from the grave*

Well...sorry :(

I made a real mess of my choices there :D

Will

/bin/su
And the speadsheet is done. And small enough to upload. Why does OpenOffice save .xls files as a stupidly huge file?

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of WW copy (2) (2)(2) (2) (2) (2).xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 19

taB

Part of the furniture
I do like the fact that Toht was scryed by both on the first night :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom