Game Survey

G

Gumbo

Done. Can you get them to tell you when the research is published? I guess it'll be a long time from now, but it'd be nice to know if our participation let them discover anything.

O

old.tRoG

Done. I feel like an addict now, though :(

S

SilverHood

Thinking about the times you have played computer games or video games, have you ever found yourself speaking to the screen, to the game, to the computer or to the console?

Usually

"FFS!" (non abbreviated form)
"JFC!" (non abbreviated form)
"No F'ing" Way!" (non abbreviated form)
"Not again!"
"Blimey!"

While playing a game, have you ever voiced or gestured displeasure towards the screen or hardware because you felt cheated by the game?

Oh yeah baby! 2 middle fingers all the way when beating morons at their own game (not at being a moron, the game ;) ) Usually accomapnied by the sound "AHHHHHHH!!!" in a gloating voice.

Does that make me a wirdo?

C

Cdr

Originally posted by SilverHood
Usually

"FFS!" (non abbreviated form)
"JFC!" (non abbreviated form)
"No F'ing" Way!" (non abbreviated form)
"Not again!"
"Blimey!"

Oh yeah baby! 2 middle fingers all the way when beating morons at their own game (not at being a moron, the game ;) ) Usually accomapnied by the sound "AHHHHHHH!!!" in a gloating voice.

Does that make me a wirdo?

I hope not, cos I'd be one aswell :|

S

Scouse

Fecking marketing tools :( Not even a student thingy.

Did it anyway - wanted to read the questions ;)

W

Wingnut

I worked out quickly that is was an American study and promptly closed the window.

C

Chameleon

Shame, the survey doesn't seem to take account of the fact that many games will be being played on-line, which makes quite a bit of difference to some of the answers. Done it all the same. Do we get a prize ..... if we aren't certified insane ..

S

sad_mung

I'm sure the results will reveal that "COMPUTER GAMES CAUSE PEOPLE TO KILL PEOPLE!" shocker!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread