Game Sunday at 8pm

S

Scooba Da Bass

I'm not sure how many people have r2r or even if the server will be sorted, so lets say BW Conquest 3 at 8pm Sunday for a big old game.

C

.Cask

I'll be there.

Could we have about 200-300 tickets per side per game? Don't want people getting bored with the stinky maps, and be nice to play through em all before the sun comes up.

S

sheepsteak

I've only just got bf1942 this week and haven't got the expansion yet. Will there be any more normal games without the expansion needed or is it a case of 'us' and 'them' now? :(

S

Summo

I'm assuming Scooba meant this will be a good old game of vanilla BF1942 (patched to 1.3, of course BUT YOU KNEW THAT, SHEEPSTICK, DIDN'T YOU? :eek: )

I'm karting on Sunday but I'm sure I'll be back by 8.

Nice.

S

Scooba Da Bass

aye, plain old Vanilla bf42, altho I have a prior arrangement, and G have a match so I'm not sure how many will turn up. If it's a failure, we can always do Monday night.

C

Cdr

I would be there, but I have a game with my fellow [G] chums.

Once more into the breach my friends, once more...

A

adams901

The game I arranged last sunday @ 8 was a faliure :(

C

.Cask

Yeah clan game at exactly the same time. So I prolly won't be able to play either.

E

Embattle

Saturday 8pm games would surely be better, if not bring the Sunday game forward to 3pm or something.

C

Cdr

Sat = bad :(

Early Sunday = bad, as I'm not normally up before 1 :D

I think Friday would be better, maybe 9 or something - well, it'd better for me :)

S

Summo

Hehe. There were four of us playing until about midnight and I had a great time. :D

S

Summo

Hmm. There's really no point checking threads when I'm the last poster. :/

S

Scooba Da Bass

Hence our surprise at not seeing you online!

Users who are viewing this thread