Game Suggestions

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Ok, i'm off to stay with the girlie over Easter and I need some suggestions for games to let her borrow.

I biult a new PC the last time I was down, but the poor girl has no internet connection, so has been stuck playing solitare for the past 2 weeks.

It's only a PIII 750 running Windows XP.

So far I'm going to take Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights. She's around the house all day, so this should help pass the time. Any other suggestions, especially from the ladies, as i guess they would have a better bead on the type of games ladies like? ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Unless she likes further maths and twig bending, take genres of games that aren't going to KILL HER BRAIN with boredom.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
The sims is always a good one, can let her maternal instincts run riot..plus its a comedy game :D resident evil is a good series too, if she likes horror stuff

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Whipped said:
So far I'm going to take Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights. She's around the house all day, so this should help pass the time. Any other suggestions, especially from the ladies, as i guess they would have a better bead on the type of games ladies like? ;)

if she likes neverwinter night, one (or more) of the Baldurs gate games?:p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yes yes yes, Broken Sword 1 and 2 rule. Infact adventure games are probably a safe bet. Grim Fandango is fantastic too..

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
games that can really take the time off your hands are either of the total war series, or the civ series , perfect for a couple of useless hours

Yaka

Part of the furniture
syndicate wars, dreamweb and magic carpet should al werk

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'll burn off my SCUMMVM collection tonight. I'm sure a few good lucasarts adventures should keep her entertained.

Pretty sure I've got the original Baulders Gate lying around, so that could be fun.

My other plan when I'm home is to get her cable reconnected (Previous occupants blacklisted the property with unpaid bills of over £700) if Telewest will be nice. Then we can play things like Warcraft and Neverwinter over the interweb :)

Hopefully that will appease her a little until I can get a new job and move my ass back home.

Keep those suggestions coming.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh my, I forgot that Magic Carpet even existed... Those were the Bullfrog days... :)

Blacksoul

Fledgling Freddie

How bout Morrowind 3, the elder scrolls. great game imo.
Baldure's gate Tale's of amn..

on the otherhand.. if you wanne spend time with her. scratsh all of the above :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
Blacksoul said:
How bout Morrowind 3, the elder scrolls. great game imo.

It's a 700MHz pc. I assume she's like something other than a morrowind slide show.

Which tbh, probably isn't that much more boring than morrowind.

Suggestions:

Carmageddon 2. Muchos fun.
half life?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Worms, for hours of mindless fun especialy in multiplayer mode

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Half-Life and Carmagedon sounds great. Now, if only I can find my copies :)
May have to nab a laptop before I leave tomorrow for Carmegedon 2 player fun :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Washing and Ironing challenge 2, special edition.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
See, I would inflict the Sims on her. But I actually like this girl ;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Worms.

Good bit of two player action, and (in my experience) i've found women to find the worms 'cute' because of their high pitched voices.

Also, linkage between worm and cock, so you can get her prepared for a grand beefing.

G

granny

Fledgling Freddie
*worries about repeated suggestions to give this girl worms*

How about Diablo2? My ex-wife loved Diablo but the only problem was she could only play it when I was present cos she was scared of the spiders in it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't go for diablo2, you're supposed to be giving her a game, not a competetion to see how many times she can click right-click.

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
Don't go for diablo2, you're supposed to be giving her a game, not a competetion to see how many times she can click right-click.

How about making a positive contribution like everyone else instead of just belitting what other people write eh Swift? What are you, the forum critic? ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't think you need an answer for that :D

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Get Word Crazy as a free download from Underdogs and play quiz-games :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
granny said:
How about making a positive contribution like everyone else instead of just belitting what other people write eh Swift? What are you, the forum critic? ;)

If critic means God, perhaps.

And besides, what's that make you? The forum critic's critic? How shit.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom