Game PW's - the final chapter

U

uncle

News from webby -

Game Login and passwords : final chapter
[2003-28-08]

The procedure of sending the GAME Passwords ended yesterday evening around 22H00. All accounts received a new password, even the closed ones. For security reasons we didn't want to add the login in the mail with your new password. So if you have several accounts, you have received several mails, and all you have to do is use the correct login with the corresponding password.

If you have not received your password (for instance if your email indicated in your profile was not correct), as this is the case for several hundred players, you will have to write to subscription@goa.com when it reopens, specifying your personal information (name, address…), as well as your Game login. Your IDs will be sent to you via post mail. This email address is for the moment saturated, but we are working on restarting the customer support and subscription section as quickly as possible.

Moreover, it is possible that you have not received your password yet, because of a maintenance of your mail provider. The last worm attacks (Blaster and So Big) required interventions for many ISPs and mail providers, and this can have caused delays in the email.

G

gutrot

damn. I havent received my 2nd account email, its on the same addy as my other account, and it works fine cos i just sent mail to it. so wheres my password? :(

E

Eleasias

gonna miss a few galla raids, probably 500kish RP and my SC set was supposed to be done this weekend but nooooo GOA is gay... a bit like tilda tbh

T

tripitaka

My postman delivers me mail every morning - got SWG in the post today...

Shame really as I have both my passwords. So ill be playing DAOC instead of SWG tonight.

O

old.Tohtori

Remember people! This does not mean subscription passwords. :p

That's the next thing that's coming.

Q

quantaco

I want my passwordsssssssssss..........!!!!!!!!!!!! For my 2 account. Damn I am getting damn boring with this problem..........!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm.... my e-mail work pretty fine.... can receive other mail everyday!!!

I

~INCOGNITO~

:sleeping:

Did i mention i got my password and it works fine and i was out the night the server was down. :clap:

I

~INCOGNITO~

Originally posted by Eleasias
gonna miss a few galla raids, probably 500kish RP and my SC set was supposed to be done this weekend but nooooo GOA is gay... a bit like tilda tbh

Questioning the sexuality of moderators of the forum? Not good imo

Users who are viewing this thread