GAME Pre-order packs

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone in the UK receive their Pre order pack from game today? ( friday )

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood I think that refers to the actual game not the pre-order pack.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I was in GAME shop in DK today and they were supposed to get their copies at 14.00 cet, but the delivery was late. So I ended up ordering it online so I'll get my copy Dec. 10th instead.. by then I'll have my exams done and X-mas holidays, so it's much better strategically than waiting until GAME shop got theirs ^^

Maybe they're just generally a bit delayed in GAME ?

Ulcer

Fledgling Freddie
Mmmm - not looking too good here.

Ordered from GAME 23.11 - still showing as waiting to be authorised/released. Emailed customer services quoting the order number on the email they sent me to ask when it will be shipped. The reply I get is can I give them more information about my order (other than the order number THEY gave me?) because they can't trace my order on their system.

Same old shit. MMORPG launches, Game companies, - crappy service that we would never accept in other areas of our lives, or never give to others in our own jobs, and we just have to suck it up.

Makes me :puke:

Will try again tomorrow.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt matter if you get them in a few days, the beta phase they are for has not started yet anyway.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
for the danes still wanting preorder betakey-s, merlin.dk has some :) nothing left at softexchange or any of the other official retailers but merlin has them :) just ordered 2 :)

Feral

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that ordered from GAME recieved their beta packs yet?
They told me they were sending them out on Friday but I guess that was bollocks :mad:

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Got my beta pack today by going into GAME store - it was free and they had loads in Glasgow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom