#game.planetside

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Will

Ted the Dog and myself have formed an IRC room for our lovely Planetside banter on quakenet at #game.planetside. Feel free to idle and talk nonsense.

Stats are available in my sig.:)

W

Will

Can we have that for the non-leet speakers please?:p

Its either I greater than 3 this channel, or I *ascii-art fart* this channel. Neither of which makes too much sense.

W

Will

Funnily enough, I did sell my soul in 1997, to a former flatmate in return for him cleaning up when my girlfriend came to visit.

I'm depressed so many people can tell.:mad:

C

.Cask

Hey will I'll sell you mine for ops in your planetside channel !

X

Xtro

You know how much I loathe IRC Will...but I might join the channel this weekend ;)

Buying it tonight, will need an outfit I think *flutters eyes*

W

Will

Well, the channel is dominated by...I was going to say "members of [G]" but I'll say the rabble of people who may or may not be members of [G].

Long story, and I don't know it.;)

P

[PS]Nova

Is it me or does no-one talk on that channel? At all?

It's always awfully quiet in there even though there's 10 ppl at least on normally.. :p

Or is it just that no-one wants to talk to me? :(

T

throdgrain

Take the hint from your forum spamming I expect .

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by throdgrain
Take the hint from your forum spamming I expect .

At least she actually takes the time to post something relevant to the topic at hand, unlike most other people. In effect it's not really spam as it's relevant :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
At least she actually takes the time to post something relevant to the topic at hand, unlike most other people. In effect it's not really spam as it's relevant :)

I try, anyhow.

Although sometimes I will post smilies and stuff, on the whole, I'm at least attempting to respond to something already said, and I don't troll or flame mainly because I'm crap at that too :p

X

Xtro

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
Is it me or does no-one talk on that channel? At all?

I absolutely LOATHE irc and have only recently been on after being coerced.

You'll very very rarely find me on, if at all.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by [PS]Angel

Or is it just that no-one wants to talk to me? :(

i will :(

but yea, irc is cack, i never use it, all it is is windows notepad with a bunch of pedo's/geeks/hackz0rs on it.

and no its not coz i downloaded it and got so confused with it i uninstalled it straight away.

P

[PS]Mung

IRC?
Bit dated isn't it?

But you know what they say, "The old ones are the best ones."

Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom