Game Over

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well ... as much as it breaks my heart to leave all my Beloved Hib Chars behind and move to US Classic i think its about time .

Even though i play on a gimp 56k connection 5-6 days out of 7 i have still had alot of fun rvring with the help of guildys+m8's buffing me /hug @ Soledad + co.

But with the fact fg v fg rvr is basically now dead because of AC'ing and general lack of respect from enemies in rvr its time to move on to greener pastures in US :D

To all the Enemies who respected me and hated me in rvr /salute

As for all my beloved guildees in Ilfirin Arda / Post Mortem take care and cya again ...

Will be on for next week or so from time to time ... but when subs run out thats it :mad:

/Wave

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
m888888888t..! US is okay... but CLASSIC? nooo :( poor you :p GL HF there.. Come have some fun on Mid/Merlin sometime :touch: :worthy:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fuaip said:
m888888888t..! US is okay... but CLASSIC? nooo :( poor you :p GL HF there.. Come have some fun on Mid/Merlin sometime :touch: :worthy:

Am just playing Mid classic with some Insergence guildees ... also part-time filling in a interchangable slot on warrior/thane/zerker/skald ... dunno yet in Irish guild on toa cluster ...

Cya soonish <3

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
The most adding NS leaving cluster? :D
Might actually bring my sb out again then.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well tbh i aint suprised with the state of the server currently have fun and tbh move to merlin cluster!! :D

Incanto

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye puni it was an honour stay in the IA with you few time a go...

Good luck,
Eowinh

Nibble

Part of the furniture
puni i no ur leaving but COME TO DEVON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 u :p ill convince u on msn mateh!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
To hell or Connaught

welcome to US classic mucker
see ya on the field
you'll not see me till it's too late though :p

Imo, go mid / merlin, think ill go there to when NS temp / ranger temp is 100% done.

Hmm SM or Healer, what should i make :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Aiteal said:
To hell or Connaught

welcome to US classic mucker
see ya on the field
you'll not see me till it's too late though :p

Haha ill be playing Hib also m8 ... do /who Dirty Bingo Caller's and ask for Jim ;)

As for what to roll sneak m8 ... id say sham ^^

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
US is okay:

its good, you just have to lvl beyond lvl 10 mate :touch:

and welcome to the usa jim, no hassle, stress free and dont have to put up with GOA bollox

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooo jim is leaving me, what bout our evul duos of doom in thid?

hope ya have a good one m8, might check what server my m8 over here plays, might just gank u with his chars :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom