Game over?.... or can you still flog a dead horse?...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Which part did you weep about?

The low population count

or..

GoAs incompetence by having the XML down for 3+ months?

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
peeps say that game is dead but had some good fights last couple of days in emain .... ok population aint great atm but some old names showing back up

give it ago u never know

Septina

Part of the furniture
peeps say that game is dead but had some good fights last couple of days in emain .... ok population aint great atm but some old names showing back up

give it ago u never know

Or you could just play .DE or US servers and have a great population on top of those things. :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

How very dare you Sir, Goa are not incompetent! In fact the very opposite, it took them 3+ months to find some one competent to do it for them. They obviously do not have the skills in house to fix such an epic problem, and these things take time, meetings and more meeting where people decide on who shall attend theses meeting and then more meeting to discuss the problem of the meetings. And thats before the problem is ever discussed in the meetings.

It would be incompetent of them just to go ahead and fix it without a meeting, the have to justify their jobs, they will probably need another meeting to discuss the meeting of who will attend the meeting.

Don't you know how a business is run nowadays? They cant make an important decison like this without a meeting, what would the shareholders think, hang on they probably need a meeting with them too...

How very dare you.....

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
comments like that dont help the situation one bit. Not one

I feel sorry for the hamsters they are not obviously getting enough exercise nowadays...

:m00:

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
well there is no way i am rerolling on a german server cant stand the language tbh and i cant be arsed and the US i have tried and lags for me sry to say and again starting from scartch cba....

all it takes is for peeps to call in now and then and give it a go which is more than goa are gonna do with the server ....

so if u do see ya there ....

Septina

Part of the furniture

Help a server with a PRIMETIME population of 17 people? Okm8!!! I for one (and i bet anything on that most others that have left) wont come back to a server that MIGHT offer 1/10th of the rvr action and entertainment that we already have on other servers.
Face it, if you want to still play this game and want a server that has a higher population than 20 you just have to reroll, GoA will do fuckall to help the situation and lets face it, rerolling a character these days can be done in a matter of days, that's including MLs and CLs. :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
The stats from darkzone are interesting, looking at them it seems a lot of people log in early afternoon and are gone by middle evening.

The assumption you could draw from this is that they people left are mostly school kids (or the population forces people to play early) not many people on later.

No idea why I'm writing this as I don't give a flying shit what happens to this server.

I just like coming back and abusing people still playing, I play Mid merlin at the moment it's euro time population is 150-200 ooo you might say, yeah well thats mids only. :)

Eble

Anyway this game suxor bring on something fresh!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I checked the population a couple of days back and LMAO
Why oh why does anyone bother playing Excal / Pryd anymore ?
Time GOA pulled the plug on low pop servers and made one single euro server with built in language translaters (you pick your language at start up), and anyone can chat in any language across the chat channels
Used to have it in the Old, old days when the Spanish were dominant on Alb Excal

Golena

Fledgling Freddie

Blindly pretending that moving to other servers won't give you far better action without losing anything isn't a "solution". It's a complete denial that the problem exists, which doesn't really help either does it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Blindly pretending that moving to other servers won't give you far better action without losing anything isn't a "solution". It's a complete denial that the problem exists, which doesn't really help either does it.

Usually it's called, kop out, wanker etc. Basically these nQQbs aint got a bitch to slap their ass. This is how they behave in game, they aint got a chance irl etc........

The heart is too big a room for any one to live in, let alone little boys - go figure

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
70 players in prime time?

Used to get more then that many Albs adding when fighting First Cohort in OF

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
70 players in prime time?

Used to get more then that many Albs adding when fighting First Cohort in OF
Use to be that many buffbots before we could all aford a machine that could dual log too. Ahhh the days :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Which part did you weep about?

The low population count

or..

yes, some crappy XML is really something to weep about when a server is dying.....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I checked the population a couple of days back and LMAO
Why oh why does anyone bother playing Excal / Pryd anymore ?
Time GOA pulled the plug on low pop servers and made one single euro server with built in language translaters (you pick your language at start up), and anyone can chat in any language across the chat channels
Used to have it in the Old, old days when the Spanish were dominant on Alb Excal

That would be too obvious for GoA... and im pretty sure that they would state something like "Working as intended" to counter your proposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom